ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1145327
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah....Cholo....I think there may be a rule about no tablets...

I couldn't find the page....Cen?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Art must be done in any primitive way. Using paint or any similar programme with no affinity with tablet settings, and only one layer.
Handdrawn pictures are allowed as well.

And then there is the rule of theme:
The winner gets to pick the next pokemon to draw. This is for now the only prize.

Ah, page 43.

Tablets cannot be used. Sorry Cholo....
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I couldn't find the page....Cen?

Well, there is a rule to not use any programme that would give the tablet an advantage (photoshop, gimp...), and while people are allowed to draw by hand, scan it and enter it, tablets are still allowed, as long as they are used like a pencil in a programme, that gives no advantage.
*rubs eye* I think. Otherwise I would be screwed, as I do not own a mouse > >.... (and my skills with colour pencils are rather good, if I have to be honest(That would be unfair))
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Tools:
MSPaint
Oekaki
Handdrawn
Any non layer programme similar to Paint

Hopefully that will work better.

From here.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah...I was one page off wasn't I!

So they are allowed to use Tablets...but only in Paint?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Or Oekakis, though they seem to have layers once in a while.
The Xat chat would be somewhat okay as well, as they have one layer.
Anything without an advantage over mouse (not pressure sensitive), and simple (no layers, no weird shaped brushes)... Yeah. Anything most people can use (Paint isn't on Macs, but since a large number of people has Paint, it be good. Xat chat is okay, as you don't need to sign up to use it...)

Yup..

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok...sounds good then. So Cholo....your entry is good to go!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I need to stop going blah all the time > >....

And now I need to draw a Chameleon that isn't sleeping - -
Hmm....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm wondering...

May I use Pixen?

It's a pixel editor for Macs. It has layers, but no pressure sensitivity for teh tablet, and there is only one brush size, the 1 px pencil... Which annoys me, but it's a program for pixelart, not drawings made like in Paint.

I'm just asking, but if not I'll probably start entering this contest with stuff made on the Xat~

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Zega used Recover on thread!

Attack was successful! (I hope)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It's a pixel editor for Macs. It has layers, but no pressure sensitivity for teh tablet, and there is only one brush size, the 1 px pencil... Which annoys me, but it's a program for pixelart, not drawings made like in Paint.

Hmm, I guess. There should be no problem in it, at least.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Good, then~

I'll probably use that next round. Or maybe Xat again. I like Xat.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think it should be fine. I don't mind and Cen says it is ok.

Entries anyone?
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Please judge! plzplzplzplzplzplz......... I wantz to chooooz Pokemanzzz nao! D:<

Showing 661-675 of 2342