ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1145970
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

First, that's not a Ferret.

Second, it's not even your image. You took it from SkullZero1.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

... And the text in his post... Wow, you fail.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Not only did you steal that, you stole it for the wrong contest and neglected to erase the signature.

Epic fail.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Actually, that drawing is on the first page of this thread. The very first entry evar, I believe. Still, you fail for trying to steal artwork.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think we can acknowledge it was an over all epic fail.

Kinda like Obama, tho not as much.

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

Haha epic drawing fail,

wrong pokemon, and left name in, fail.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I don't know if I should enter... Furret is really hard on Paint

I could do it... But I will not.
Also, unfair advantages, I guess.

Now, because I hate yelling at you, but you keep making me go what:
I think, after the three first posts with "OMG fail!Art theft" he got it.
Actually, I think he got it after the first one.
So technically, instead of correcting him, you simply just repeated what has been said and spammed up the contest with it.
You might not think it, but it is rather annoying, and simply reporting him instead of stepping on him.
Trust me, I do not like art thieves, but such a petty example of it is nothing to get angry, or in this case, mocking about.
Besides, as mentioned: It is not the right pokemon and everyone can see it is not his original work.
Now, with examples of claiming a piece of art for the right theme, and without signatures, or removed signatures, which is worse, then you can step in it, but seriously....
/Rant
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*blink*

Riiiiggght....Thanks Cen...should almost get most of that page deleted....

So anyway, judging is in a few more days, everyone's entries look good, yours too Cen (so don't start saying its bad again...)!!!

Keep up with the entries!

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I've finally been unbanned, for being accused of stealing art, did i enter this competetion?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I've finally been unbanned, for being accused of stealing art, did i enter this competetion?
Shouldn't you know that yourself? Just go through 10 pages and take a peek yourself!

judging is in a few more days

Awww...

everyone's entries look good

I'm everyone! My entries look good! Yay!
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Lol I almost regret submiting mine so early.... now the wait feel even longer. (5 mouths >.&gt

I was the 3rd to post! D: I have to wait sooo long.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Now, because I hate yelling at you, but you keep making me go what:
I think, after the three first posts with "OMG fail!Art theft" he got it.
Actually, I think he got it after the first one.
So technically, instead of correcting him, you simply just repeated what has been said and spammed up the contest with it.
You might not think it, but it is rather annoying, and simply reporting him instead of stepping on him.
Trust me, I do not like art thieves, but such a petty example of it is nothing to get angry, or in this case, mocking about.
Besides, as mentioned: It is not the right pokemon and everyone can see it is not his original work.
Now, with examples of claiming a piece of art for the right theme, and without signatures, or removed signatures, which is worse, then you can step in it, but seriously....
/Rant

Sorrysorrysorry.

I had the page open in a tab and was about to tell him then neglected to refresh to see if anything was new and I didn't realize anyone else had said that but then I saw Poison HAD said something and I'm all like "D'OH, I spammed" so I didn't go report him or anything because I thought Poison already had *Inhale*.

/Run-on sentence

Judging on Sunday? :3
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sorrysorrysorry.

It is okay. I have just seen users act like that all too many times.
If there is an obvious troll, you should ignore it, report it and ignore it again.
These few days there have been a lot of spam threads or troll threads, and all I see is people simply going "Oh this is fail", "you are an idiot", "this thread is going to be soooo locked"...
I simply think at least some of you should know better.

Riiiiggght....Thanks Cen...should almost get most of that page deleted....

Yeah, sorry, I just had to vent my frustration... Better do it here where people know me, instead of in the tavern > >
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Judging on Sunday? :3

Yeah.
That reminds me.. SCHOOL STARTS VERY SOON!
gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

Yeah.
That reminds me.. SCHOOL STARTS VERY SOON!

$!#@^@# Why u reminded me =3
Showing 1126-1140 of 2342