ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1145976
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

If I win, I'll chose Mantine. xD

*Dreams of Winning* <looks at other entries> .... oh never mind.

If I won.... well hang on a minute lads I've got a great idea.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

*Dreams of Winning* <looks at other entries> .... oh never mind.

*dreams of winning* <looks at other entries> ..... WOOHOOO! I might win this time. >3<
gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

i hope i win =3 i started the entry at 1:53 at night, and finished it after 2 hours, and it still sucks!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

i hope i win =3 i started the entry at 1:53 at night, and finished it after 2 hours, and it still sucks!
:O Mine only took a few minutes.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I liked yours.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Is it just me or does kingryan need help to judge....

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

1st place- me

2nd place- does it matters?
all the other places- loser award!

Thats what some1 else would judge like xD

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Who ever wins please choose the most awesomeest pokemon in the history of the world.

(image is not mine, btw)

http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/images/artwork/shuckle.png

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage.
If a level 100 Shuckle uses Power Trick, and is then skill swapped with Pure Power, it would obtain a maximum attack stat of 1228.
Ugh, I'm such a nerd.
It can deal out so many Blissey.

I hope I win though.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

whoa zega was that real? haha shuckle is like the most useless pokemon but awesomest in the world.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Holy jeez Zega. Been studying up on Bulbapedia? Lol, I love Bulbapedia.

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Wait, has Magikarp been done yet? I really don't want to scroll through 100+ pages.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Wait, has Magikarp been done yet? I really don't want to scroll through 100+ pages.
No, and it's note sane to choose from. D: You're TotallyInsane!
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

No, and it's note sane to choose from.

Huh?
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Did someone say Magikarp?

Even though Magikarp is said to be the weakest Pokémon in existence, there are seven Pokémon weaker than it and one equal to it in terms of base stat average.

Showing 1171-1185 of 2342