ForumsThe TavernWhat did you get for Christmas?

27 8966
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Did you get what you wanted? Were your gifts totally predictable or were they super exciting? Tell all what you got!
I got some very cool things myself! The more you all reply, the more I will reveal! Ready, set, go!

• 27 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Money. Lots, and lots of money.

If you need someone to hold on to that money just give me a call.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

A Lenovo tablet. It would've been less of a mystery had my sister not insisted on having lots of boxes to open, so my dad dismantled the box the tablet came in and wrapped everything separately. I'M A REAL PERSON WITH A REAL PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DEVICE THAT IS NOT A LAPTOP NOW HAHAHA

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

New lens for my Smith I/O Goggles
new case for my Smith goggles(hardcase)
New kicks
Sweatshirts
Movie
Cash $$$$

^Main ones

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Akira on DVD (yet to watch), the Metal Gear Solid HD collection (enjoying so far), the Ramone's greatest hits (meh...), the book Hatchet Job by Mark Kermode (enjoyable, and informative), Sonic Highways by the Foo Fighters (Fairly good), Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (My least favourite of the series so far, but still very good), and the complete The Thick of It on DVD (absolutely hilarious), and a few other bits and pieces.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

5 more posts achieved!^ I must now reveal the ritual gag/insulting gift I got. The last gift I opened was the "Man Up" MANual on 367 life skills that all guys should have. It was kinda awkward when I unwrapped it, but I've discovered some very useful things in the book like how to stop a charging dog, a few new chili recipes, and some other things that I'm not allowed to say on this site.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

clothes, axe products, the walking dead blanket, the walking dead Prison Guard Walker Figurine, playstation plus 1 year card, 25 dollars in cash, gameboy light, pokemon blue japanese version, pokemon omega ruby and pokemon alpha sapphire

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

:'(
not so good
I've got a dead grandma!
miss her so much

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

:'(
not so good
I've got a dead grandma!
miss her so much

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I got a Star Trek puzzle, a NASA space image calender and $50.
Not sure what I'm going to do with the $50 just yet, but I want to have some fun with it.

@SSTG

a Roku

I got one of those for my birthday, love it. Get the channel mymedia added and you can stream stuff off your computer onto it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I got one of those for my birthday, love it. Get the channel mymedia added and you can stream stuff off your computer onto it.

Add this little toy to it + this
and you can record whatever you want.

I can now record from my Blu-Ray player, my DVR and my Roku.

fluffyninja_1
fluffyninja_1
7 posts
Nomad

I got the Lego Star Wars AT-AT.
It's pretty darn awesome.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

$100. Plenty of stuff the rest of the year.

Showing 16-27 of 27