ForumsThe TavernPublic Restrooms

36 11521
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So am I the only one that doesn't like public restrooms?

I just find them really disgusting and usually when there's another guy in there and I need to pee, I just can't pee. I feel like I have to go but I just can't.

This might be a bit personal to you guys, so if you don't want to post I understand. Wow that sounded very sad.

• 36 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I have never and would never use a toilet at school, luckily I never need to.

I would like to point out that Oregon has their stuff together when it comes to state campgrounds. In Alberta and BC, pit toilets and outhouses (big hole in the ground, you can see everyone's poo piled up in the bottom, if you can't hold your breath long enough then you might not make it out alive) are always there and you get used to them.

However, when we camped the Oregon coast, every campground had flush toilets and were cleaned at least once a day. It was amazing! I had never seen something like that before.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

In Alberta and BC, pit toilets and outhouses (big hole in the ground, you can see everyone's poo piled up in the bottom, if you can't hold your breath long enough then you might not make it out alive) are always there and you get used to them.

Still remember when someone said "Hey, you gotta check out this toilet in the woods, it's great!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

When I was a kid I was at some church and I was hanging out with my friends and we decided to pee because we were boys and needed to pee. Well when we walked in the bathroom, there was a horrid smell, it smelled like crap(heh, puns) and we walked into one of the stalls and saw this huuuuge turd. The worst part is when we flushed it, it wouldn't go down and only made the smell worse. Then we left because it smelled bad. I don't even remember if we peed.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

That reminds me, in elementary school someone barfed all over the toilet, stall, and floor. Half the people that went in to see barfed from the smell. By the end, nearly every surface was covered.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

What the hell is this thread turning into.

On that note, I do remember the time when I was younger when my cousin pooped into the public pool because he didn't want to go in the public restroom. You should've seen us, we left that pool so fast that the Flash couldn't keep up with us.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Ok, I know this is a restroom thread, but ewwwww

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You sew, the funny thing about the army is that the public restrooms are YOUR RESTROOM. thats the only one you got. We may "clean" them once a day in the morning room drills but they are filled with empty tuna cans, water that lick from the pipes and wet toiet paper all over the floor, plus the random bloody paper or hair from a dude who had a haircut.
I sometime poop in the wild when i have the option.

Danielo recipte for the wild toilet -
1 wooden platform
1 hole in the ground
18 squars of toilet papers.

You put the wooden platform over the hole in such way that the space between two of the planks sit right on top of the hole.
Cover the area intended to be placed under your glorious arse with the toilet paper.
sit and ****.
Cover the hole with some branches and newspaper, then put a light layer of dust over it.
Watch the random ćictim step on it. Laugh silently.
*true story*.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Woah, thanks @danielo, I must try your scheme at one point. Also, what are people's thoughts on that really thin toilet paper that your hand sorta just tears through?

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Wow, @danielo, that's the exact same toilet recipe we use in the scouts in the summer trips! But with less toilet paper.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also, what are people's thoughts on that really thin toilet paper that your hand sorta just tears through?

Ugh that stuff is the worst. Everytime I use the first square the paper rips and I end up wiping with my hand(I washed with a LOT of soap after). Now whenever I'm at a restroom I use at least three squares for safety.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Now whenever I'm at a restroom I use at least three squares for safety.

For me, three squares just won't cut it. These things are so darn thin so I use ten sheets. At LEAST ten.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Depends on the thickness, to be honest. If you're talking about the school quality ones that are literally just thin tissue papers, I use at least 6. Otherwise, 2~3 squares is enough for me.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I really don't mind using public restrooms because when I have to use them, I have to use them. Restaurant and gas station restrooms might have "saved" me some times lol

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I love public restrooms tbh, so calming and relaxing

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Restaurant and gas station restrooms might have "saved" me some times lol

If you needed quotes for that, then you didn't truly need saving.
Showing 16-30 of 36