ForumsGamesName this Flash Game

2 1999
confluxfighter
confluxfighter
2 posts
Nomad

Alright, I've been wanting to find an old flash game with absolutely no results thus far.

What I remember:

Oldish game, very pixelated
Adventure game about a person called a dwarf by the beings around him who chooses to fall down from a great height. And I mean loooong. You fall down to this temple-like structure and a voice (in text) asks you to find a number of symbols/keys. Then he will help you.

If you listen to him, you'll get back up there but find a note from your dad(?) telling you he made a sword to defeat the owner of the voice... that you just re empowered and thus made unstoppable.

During the game, you can hang on things which depletes your stamina bar. However, you also find items to increase your stamina bar. To the far left there are a bunch of vines/rope. If you increase your stamina enough, and persevere, you can climb back up, get the sword, and defeat the owner of the voice without helping him.

It's also kind of Metrovania-ish because you need to find certain items to progress through certain areas, like finding spiked shoes, I think, to get through a very windy area.

Any ideas?

• 2 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

You are most likely looking for Endeavor.

confluxfighter
confluxfighter
2 posts
Nomad

Yay! Thank you Patrick Star!

Showing 1-2 of 2