ForumsThe TavernWhen You Read A Users Post, What Voice Comes To Mind?

22 8586
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Do you ever read a person's posts, and hear a voice in your head as to what you think that person might sound like irl?? If so, I think it'd be fun to share ^^

We could turn this into a forum game like "What Does The Above User Sound Like" but for now it can be about any user

For me, none to mind right away, since I don't know any of you too well

• 22 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but... you all sound exactly like this guy.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

^ ...

Anyway, I honestly imagine most of the guys all having a deep voice, Storm sounding like a late teenage girl, Ferret looks a lot like my social studies teacher in junior high, and I imagine him having a voice like his (although idk how to describe it)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It depends on the person. I know what some of you sound like, and for those that I do know they tend to have somewhat similar voices in my head. With people I don't know it depends on their personality. For example, Fish would have a deeper, more educated sounding voice, Pegasus would have a higher pitched female voice, and manly would have a super deep voice because he is the most manly man.

If I don't know someone well enough to know their personality, then they get the default voice of a generic teenage male.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

All the guys sound like me, but deeper, peg sounds higher in pitch, and slightly hyper.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

Ferret - Chuck Norris? (I'm not sure),
SSTG - Morgan Freeman,
MrDayCee - Ed Sheeran (author of "I See Fire" From Hobbit)
SirLegendary - Arnold schwarzenegger,

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Everyone's voice is just a variant of how I hear my own voice

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Everyone's voice is just a variant of how I hear my own voice

I was gonna say just my own voice but that pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Showing 16-22 of 22