ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Getting redirected?

84 21109
john_slip_52
john_slip_52
2 posts
Nomad

instead of loading any of the games it gives me a button that says to play on armorgames.com. The problem being im already on here so it wont load any games just redirects to the home page.

• 84 Replies
Resolve9
Resolve9
1 posts
Bard

Thanks AG.

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

Why it say [answered] when there is no answer???

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

on first page ther IS an answer. no solution, but an answer. that's why it says [answered]

moha123
moha123
3 posts
Peasant

I have the same problem could you guys help me out. I want to play games!!!

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

it's easy, just load the game again, and before the yellow button pops up, you must very quickly type "oh please oh please let me play a little, otherwise i have to do something else"

worked for me

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

"This is very weird. Could you please try another browser and test to see if it's doing the same thing? If so, a screenshot would help so we can see what you're seeing."

That doesnt seem like an answer to me.

atilantis
atilantis
1 posts
Shepherd

Same problems with Swing Browser which is hybrid of IE and Chrome. What on earth Do They Thinking?

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

Maybe they're thinking, that at first they do their real life job to earn some money, before worrying to much about people who play their games for free?

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

You are crazy if you think this website doesnt make money.

More traffic = more money from ads.

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

I understand that. But still, I think that most moderators here are not working full time as moderator and have plenty going on in their lifes, that's why they won't be answering here at 8 am. In 12 hours they might though.

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

I disagree with you. There are plenty of people that work full time on (most) high-traffic sites - and I am fairly sure this is one of them.

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

I don't have too much information about this. If you were right, however, I'd expect them to have at least given us a statement like "we're looking into this".

elonoic
elonoic
6 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure they're looking into it though, don't you think? I mean, sure, they could let us know, but that wouldn't change a thing nor would it speed up the fix

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

I mean, sure, they could let us know, but that wouldn't change a thing

I think it would change a lot of people's views and show that the ArmorGames staff is tentative to their playerbase. But that is just my 2 cents.

vivikoong
vivikoong
5 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure they're looking into it though, don't you think? I mean, sure, they could let us know, but that wouldn't change a thing nor would it speed up the fix

It would. People would stop starting new threads about this problem. No information causes chaos.

Showing 61-75 of 84