ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Getting redirected?

84 21110
john_slip_52
john_slip_52
2 posts
Nomad

instead of loading any of the games it gives me a button that says to play on armorgames.com. The problem being im already on here so it wont load any games just redirects to the home page.

• 84 Replies
Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

Has anyone here tried the ad-free option? Does that help with that problem? (As I see this yellow button as some kind of ad.)

dmead44
dmead44
3 posts
Jester

I've been using the ad free option for a few months now. No problems with that. This seems to be @ the main site. Hope it gets fixed soon. Snowing where I am and would like to get my game on !

drak403
drak403
2 posts
Shepherd

Same issue here.

SilverMasterHD
SilverMasterHD
1 posts
Peasant

Same.

WolfTsepesh
WolfTsepesh
1 posts
Shepherd

I almost thought this is new tour of sanctions. Hah. Then it's time to ruin someone's country for the Motherland i guess.

yaya937
yaya937
1 posts
Peasant

I noticed that if you play armor games on other sites there is no problem. Must be something wrong with the site and not the web base providers (chrome, fox or IE)

elonoic
elonoic
6 posts
Peasant

It would. People would stop starting new threads about this problem. No information causes chaos.

Would they though? I highly doubt it lol

Some just come to the forums, open a new thread about it then leave

elonoic
elonoic
6 posts
Peasant

I noticed that if you play armor games on other sites there is no problem. Must be something wrong with the site and not the web base providers (chrome, fox or IE)

Yeah, it seems to be something on their end, because you can try with other browsers and you'll have the same problem.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

[Official Mod Update]

The issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread HERE. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Showing 76-84 of 84