ForumsSupport Forum[MAIN THREAD] Loading issues with Flash Games - "Play" Button redirecting to Home Page - Games not loading...

154 63529
Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Does the Moderators know of the problem that's currently going on with AG?
Everyone seems to be suffering it.
I can't even play my favorite games now.

• 154 Replies
wampflerman
wampflerman
1 posts
Nomad

glad to know it wasn't just me. Thanks!

LegionarioHK
LegionarioHK
1 posts
Nomad

what hell this problem whit geme Kingdom Rush Frontier?

Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Its not just that game. All the games running on Flash is getting this problem.
So don't worry.

SPARTACUZ007
SPARTACUZ007
1 posts
Nomad

yeh im trying to play colony but wont let me comes up with click to play at armor games

Galsi
Galsi
5 posts
Nomad

Not all games. Only the one that load from cache.armorgames.com servers.
The one loaded from armorgames.com will work.
Someone think this is or an issue dued to security loading files from server Others than the one containing the page loaded, but loading directly the flash from cache server will fail too, so this has to be a problem with the cache server instead.
What can we do for solve this problem? Just check if something change and then update changes here if you get some.
Complaining only add work to forum moderators that cant do nothing for solve the problems and cant answer you until staff answer them.
So be patient and cross your fingers for a faster solution.
Thanks to all.

Galsi
Galsi
5 posts
Nomad

p.s.: I'm not a moderator and cant talk for them, but I do something similar so I know how frustrating is see problems posted hundreds times and cannot give an answer because you dont have one to deliver...

And as I have posted, even if you have an adfree account you cant play anyway, because even pointing directly to the file on the cache server will not work...

microfts
microfts
4 posts
Peasant

do you/they (mod/dev) have an estimate time for fixing the problem?

sopedyoi
sopedyoi
1 posts
Nomad

Looks like the problem is with online save games category. Any of the games under that category works.

Galsi
Galsi
5 posts
Nomad

If you check page 3 AND 4 of the discussion, you see that they are working on it, so assume "Faster possible" as a standard answer.
Just be patient.
I hope that less we send useless message to them, faster they can fix the problem.

EDIT: @sopedyoi, a little question.
Could you link some of the game you find are working please?
That could help recognize the problem.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

No eta on when it will be fixed, but they are working on it as we speak! Hang in there everyone! And thanx for your patience!

daniel75
daniel75
9 posts
Herald

how many times will it takes to fix the problem ?

Vatharian
Vatharian
2 posts
Peasant

@MrDayCee - once the issue is fixed, can we get summary of what went wrong? I'm just curious.

sbincb
sbincb
1 posts
Nomad

Looks like it's fixed.

Overhead90
Overhead90
1 posts
Chancellor

Yes, Decision 3 has been loading right now, but it seems online saves are lost or arent fixed yet.

Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Yay! thnx MrDaycee for responding to us. Happy gaming(and moderating) to you

Showing 46-60 of 154