ForumsSupport Forum[MAIN THREAD] Loading issues with Flash Games - "Play" Button redirecting to Home Page - Games not loading...

154 63523
Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Does the Moderators know of the problem that's currently going on with AG?
Everyone seems to be suffering it.
I can't even play my favorite games now.

• 154 Replies
grimly92
grimly92
1 posts
Farmer

At least I am not the only one with this very annoying bug..

YzkYukarin
YzkYukarin
2 posts
Peasant

Oh.. I still thought my browser having some problem just a moment :x

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

Lord_Badger: "The fact remains that the ad (the one with the yellow "Play" button that is shown in previously posted screen captures) does not count down and/or time out, and doesn't redirect to the game loading page, so this is a buggy feature that as been rolled out today (presumably by the AG devs).As to you saying that is "harsh",... well... I say it is fact, and the reality of things is that the truth can sometimes be "harsh" as you say."

QFT.

I cannot play any games as of around 3am PST.

Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

The MMO games are still working. like the King Of Towers etc....
So we can atleast play them.

atienza
atienza
4 posts
Scribe

no wonder since those are probably hosted elsewhere.

But worry not!, I'm sure they must be working to resolve this as we speak, or type xD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

[Official Mod Update]

The issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

Yay, an answer : ) Gonna get me some tea then.

farrel778
farrel778
1 posts
Peasant

Well I am also having the same problem as you guys but I still have access to Last Stand Dead Zone. Is that ok? Is it because it is connected to other websites?

medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

only those game has base AG server has problem, other conect different server is fine.
i play culture and jungle normally.

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

@farrel778: exactly. that's why some mmos work as well.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The way I went around this problem was when it redirects me it opens a new tab, so I close it and go back and then it should work, if it does the same for the rest of you you should try this m80s.

Edit: Wait, no, different glitch, sorry.

billyswong
billyswong
2 posts
Nomad

@MyDayCee What timezone are the staff in? Judging from the timestamps on this forum posts and replies, is it 9am to them now?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Treegem @medassin @farrel778 @billyswong @evilsweetblock

An un-official response would be... (you can NOT quote me on this, nor is this certain!!) that I think the server that Armor Games normally loads the Flash Games from is down momentarily and this is a default error message showing if such a situation occurs... games that are loading from another server, which is the case with the MMO games - including The Last Stand - Dead Zone, will load normally.

I'm sorry that this takes a little while to fix... this is because the Armor Games office is based on Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00), which means they will be at the office within little over an hour from this point/this post.

Users playing in different timezones will have experienced this problem for longer as they bumped into it when there was nobody at the office to fix it real-time...

Again... Thanx to everyone for their patience and understanding!! You're all great!!!

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

@MrDayCee

Sounds reasonable.

Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Ahh! Finally something from our officials. I can finally breathing knowing that they will fix it soon. YAY!

Showing 16-30 of 154