ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 666415
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't know... Doom?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nor did I say they don't (though technically speaking, they really don't. Daemons are only portions of their patron god's energy. They are part of the said gods and mere extensions of their gods' wills) I only said that they cannot die, for their soul to be extracted.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

well... but why would I want to kill one? the Daemons and Shadows are allies since a few years ago

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So I made a drink out of souls. It's rather chilly and requires a lid to prevent the souls from escaping. Anyone want to try it out?

*places a few drinks on the table*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

So, if a lid is required, how do you drink this thing? I would say a straw but the souls can escape from the opening can they not? And I can't be bothered to keep it closed with my finger every time I am not drinking...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

As long as the hole isn't too big, they can't escape. Also, I've made the souls themselves inert via a special form of chilling before turning it into a drink. The lid not only makes them unable to escape, but it makes sure that the drink doesn't get warm so that they can escape.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh well...someone else better go first, this exceeds even your special drinks I am not trying it without some sort of assurance that I will be unharmed XD

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

drink of souls?!

I MUST try it! I want to drink it! YAY!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

There's one on the bar table right there. Pick one up, drink it and tell me how you feel afterwards.

Side note: I am not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*drinks the drink*

it is... awesome!

*drinks more*

it tastes cold and good

*drinks*

YAY!

*drinks everything*

it makes me feel awesome!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

hmm...sounds good

*drinks one sip*

odd...It is cold, but...warming...the sensation is weird at best.

*accidently shatters glass*

Whoah...it apparently amplifies the user too. Didn't know soul drinking was a thing!

At any rate, let's not push it...drinking too much of this thing is bound to incapacitate or even cause serious damage to someone...I mean, ap downed a glass in 3 seconds. We shall be seeing the side effects soon.

*takes another small sip*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

side effects? what are you saying? I feel good *starts drinking another glass*
*starts screaming*
AHHHHH!
*becomes weaker*
*an evil copy of myself is created, stronger and dangerous*
Copy of armorplayergc: hahahaha! time to destroy this world! *flies very quickly through the window*

what was that?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh great...you see, souls are a powerful thing! One cannot abuse them without serious consequences, they weren't even meant for consumption.

Now we've got trouble in our hands again...how do we know which ap is which? What if the evil clone is this one and the real ap is the one who fled?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

easy way to find out. stab him. if he is a soul version, he disentigrates. if not, i can always respawn him. *Stabs ArmorPlayergc*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*dodges the stab*

there's no need for it, the evil one has a sinister red aura arround him

Showing 1666-1680 of 3488