ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665146
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I can't see him but he sounds like the most adorable gelatinous cube ever . The vampires will be highly resistant to both dark and ice attacks. Mr Rainbow is the only one there with useful elemental magic. Tell him what to do. For physical attacks, of course, aim for the heart. *stumbles around a dark hall before coming across a great door* I have found the entrance to the final chamber. *Many small Demons materialise* Stabby time

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Mr.Rainbow... time to defeat them... let's rush... the boss... he is RIGHT BEHIND US!
*starts running along with Mr.Rainbow and Blob, with Mr.Rainbow stabbing vampires in the path*
turn arround now!
*Mr.Rainbow turns arround, stabbing near the heart of the Vampiric Boss*
*uses Icy Shadow Sword to hit his heart and take the 4th key*
*the vampires flee*
wow... that wasn't that difficult, was it?
well... I can see the door here
hi Swarm *waves*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

*Waves with a stump*. I am guessing that key 5 is related to these imps that keep on appearing. They are annoying if they get you but just stab them and they disappear. I already looked around. I inserted the keys which I had before I noticed this small corridor behind a pillar. I decided to wait for you and Mr Rainbow *strokes Mr Rainbow*. Where is this gelatinous cube?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oh, here's Blob
*takes Blob*
well, I think we should be careful now *places all the keys*
everyone, stay alert, I don't know what will happen when I open it
PREPARE...
READY!...
*opens the door*
*a violent explosion happens, releasing lava, heat, and breaking some of the dungeon*
WOW!

*the final boss appears from the door*

Final Boss: hmmm... interesting... *wears lava armor* *takes out a giant flaming battle axe*
everyone prepare for the lava! it will cover the whole floor!
Final Boss: now, excuse me while I go there to destroy the Blue Circle and the dimensional stability
*Final Boss casts a spell so everyone can see what's happening, just like a TV channel*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Keep Blob out of the way. This boss will be very dangerous to him. *Fires a focused, high strength armour piercing energy beam*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*starts forcibly shaking tesseract*

Maybe this will forcibly eject them out of the other dimension. If that fails, maybe I should try shoving a device inside which allows them to escape from the other dimension.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Stick to the ceiling, Blob, you will be safe there, we are going to fight! *throws Blob onto the ceiling*

*buffs attack and magical defense of everyone*

let's attack! *uses dark magic to steal the heat of his armor, making it become stone*

*the boss summons some floating monsters made of lava who spontaneously explode*

oh no, this can't be good!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

NOOOOOOO... SPONTANEOUSNESS! *Smashes stone armour with a single hit but only scratches the flesh beneath* Mr Rainbow, charge into him! *Mr Rainbow charges and leaves a wound in the boss's side before dodging the axe* BOOM!
Ow! My stump

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*spills poison in the Icy Shadow Sword and throws it in the heart of the boss*
well... I guess it's done...
*all the lava becomes stone, the boss falls*
*takes the 5th key and the Icy Shadow Sword*
you can come back, Blob

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Yay! It's dead. Less spontaneousness now.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

alright, now this is the time we get tense and anxious, we are going there... *opens another gate with the 5th key*

*when we enter there, the door suddenly closes*
Voice: what brings you here, adventurers?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Adventure! We have come to vanquish the beasts here to reclaim my friend's power! The unicorn and I are just here to help . Be you good or evil?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Voice: you want power? you risk your lives for it? each adventurer who manages to reach this point of the Blue Circle dungeons get a wish, you just can't wish for unlimited power or something like that, have in mind that this is NOT the end of the dungeon, the end is far deeper than this, there is danger far beyond comprehension down there

well... so I guess I want my powers back?

Voice: granted *regains power*

what's "down there" in the dungeons?

Voice: I'll tell you no one who went there survived, this place is far deeper than this, but when you're down there, no one can save you, no one can help you, only go there if you want to die, you can know the ACTUAL secret of the Blue Circle, you'll come back once you reach the end, and you'll become famous, it's not too late to come back yet, you can escape in that door *the exit door appears* if you want to, once you go down there, the only way out is the end of this place, not even death can save you

well, I guess we are going to go back...

Voice: this is a good idea, but you can't tell anyone that this is not the end of this place, the Blue Circle is not for dimensional stability actually, all you heard was a lie, let's keep things like this, don't worry with the dimensions, all is going to end well about this, this, is all I can say yet, if you want to hear more, you should reach the bottom of this place

no, I'm turning back

Voice: alright, just... make your wishes, Blob has just made his wish *give Blob his wish* now, Blob can talk telepathically to you...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

*Mr Rainbow wishes for a new house of his own*
My wish is to know, who are you?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Voice: granted *Mr Rainbow gets a new house* and granted, I have no name, I am just known as The Guardian of the Blue Circle, I take care of it, I created it, I command it, and I am the only one who knows its actual secret *everything else becomes invisble, except for us and the exit door, allowing to only see the stars like if we were in the space*
wow! what is this?!

Voice: can you feel the Universe? the dimensions? I am there *somehow, all the walls "zoom" into a part of the space at a high speed*

this is making me feel dizzy! D:

Voice: ALMOST THERE!

WHAT?! WHERE!?

Voice: if you take the blue light, you're going to wake up back in The Tavern and believe whatever you want to... TEN SECONDS! 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

AHH!

Voice: 4, 3, 2, *intense blue light starts dominating the view, we can't see almost anything*

*wakes up in The Tavern, along with Swarm, Mr.Rainbow and Blob*

what happened? was it all just a dream? did I drink too much?

Showing 2161-2175 of 3488