ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662692
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

YAY! so, it's going to be me, Blob, Swarm, Mr.Rainbow and Doom

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Collection pieces, whatever their nature may be, are usually characterised by their rarity, not their dangerousness. Then again it's Doom we're talking about...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Wait... What is that we're doing, AP? Very dangerous, HahiHa. He has a giant, possessed, metal scorpion WITH ONLY SIX LEGS!!!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Οh trust me...it is the rarest person or thing I have ever come across Even rarer than the brass scorpion xD

And, well, if anyone would like to help, I have to take a detachment of the Blood God's finest warriors and attack a system held by the decadent followers of Slaanesh in Segmentum Obscurus. The thing is that the whole operation has to be carried out fast because Imperial forces will arrive to defend as soon as they are alerted to our presence...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Slaaneshi? Nice to kill. Any particular targets?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

BLOOD!? *takes out Icy Shadow Sword* DO YOU NEED MY BLOOD?! I CAN BLEED IF I HAVE TO!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nah, not your blood...just the blood of those debased pleasure seekers will do. Well, as for particular targets, no one. The bigger the better though. If you find a Keeper of Secrets for example, well, let's just say its head would make a nice trophy

Ready?

*opens a Warp Portal* grab your gear, ready up and step into the portal once you are good to go. I'll be waiting

*enters the portal*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

YAY! I'll finally know what happens when Doom enters The Warp! *prepares Icy Shadow Sword* *takes Shadow Shield* *wears shadow armor* let's go, Blob...
*enters the portal*

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

wait, don't leave me behind! *rushes to the portal with his armatar and a quite big red button*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Must every event in the inn have to involve in battle? I need someone to try out this smelly drink I've ordered.

*take out a large barrel filled with some foul liquid and places it on the bar table*

According to reviews, it's quite delicious if you ignore the smell. It does have the side effect of keeping other people and creatures away from you.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*docqk and ap appear onto a seemingly normal field but soon realize how wrong they are. The sky is a deep dark red, birds fly backwards, the grass is scorched, people have been turned into statues that decorate the whole field and seem to change positions when not looked at*

Welcome, welcome! I hope you are ready, the debauched fiends always have some nasty surprises for us Anyway, time to address my army.

*Goes to a hill overlooking a field where a massive army of red daemons with swords, mechanical quadrupedal monsters called juggernauts and human followers clad in blood red armor and wielding chainswords is waiting*

Soldiers of the Blood God! Takers of Skulls! You have brought glory to Khorne for over 2000 years! And tonight you will channel your fury to defeat our most hated foe! It is time the indolent pleasure seekers learn to fear the wrath of the Blood God!

*Arny responds by lifting their weapons in celebration*

It is time. March!

*Army marches to a larger field for easier travelling between dimensions*

Ok. Now we wait. Sooner or later, the barrier between warpspace and realspace will become very thin. My ability to manipulate tears is somewhat limited. We need to identify these openings, choose the best for our needs and I should be able to tear them open. At this point, all of you will have to strike hard and fast. Exit the portals weapons on! We have to deal as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I AM READY FOR A BATTLE! *buffs attack from everyone near me*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

ah...
finally back from the horrible realm known as Real Life.
oh, a battle? well, my stuff is ready, might as well call down a few Warmechs.
*Massive humanoid mechanations drop out of the sky, obliterating whatever they land on*
what are we fighting now?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh I don't know about you, me docqk and ap are in the warp, about to emerge to an entirely different system on the other side of the galaxy. But hey, those mechs will look good on the Tavern

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Is the portal still open? I want to try out a few new weapons.

*summons dual Hydra Pistols*