ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 667120
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*dragon appears out of nowhere and carries Swarm and Balkan away*

Well, there they go. Wonder if that was an aftereffect of the lost results of the WoM?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Possibly...like the Dark dragon from Dragon Ball (if it's even called that). So many random impossible effects release a lot of energy, so who knows? Maybe it manifested in the form of this dragon.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

We have to hunt that thing down, he's stronger than ever... we should start to think about the division of the loot we'll get... or the messages to put in our graves, we'll need one of these for sure

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If it's made of energy, I'm sure it'll dissipate over time right? Not sure how these energy constructs work in the case of RNG energy.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

That thing has surpassed the laws of the Universe, be careful, it can warp through the space-time to attack or to dodge our attacks, we have to find it as soon as possible, it will create a black hole in the Earth soon...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Οh. Seems like it's always so dangerous

Well, a black hole in Earth sounds like a great way to invade the Holy Terra and crush the Imperium of Mankind with my Daemon Army and Renegades

So, let the Dark dragon do whatever it likes, why not?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Don't get your hopes up Doom ap is exaggerating. During my dragon hunt, from which I just came back, I encountered a Dragonborn who was hunting said Dark Dragon. According to her, it is an ancient dragon who has learned a shout enabling it to warp space-time locally, but that's about it; nothing godlike about it. She's having an epic fight with the dragon right now, so I'll expect Swarm and Balkan to be back here for supper.

Now excuse me, I have some resources to unload...

*a caravan of oxcarts rolls by, unloading crates and barrels full of dragon blood, meat, bones and other things*

Nothing got wasted

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh, you Norse definitely know how to gather resources But why build structures with infantry I wonder? xD

Anyway, it is only one chance lost. I am sure we will find another one. There is always another way. And sooner or later, the Imperium wil lfall to the vastly superior Ruinous Powers!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh, you Norse definitely know how to gather resources But why build structures with infantry I wonder? xD

To be able to build advanced outposts without having to drag civilians along with your army ^^

Anyway, it is only one chance lost. I am sure we will find another one. There is always another way. And sooner or later, the Imperium wil lfall to the vastly superior Ruinous Powers!

Of course, of course but until then, I can finally have a mug of dragon blood mead. Cheers!
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

But that wasn't the Dragon I talked about, she is still fighting and she can't defeat the dragon alone! me and Blob will help her!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You'll be surprised at what a Dragonborn can do. I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Look, there is a lady shouting at this nice dragon

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

She wasn't strong enough to kill it, just to defeat him, he's no longer a problem... for now...

Also, what's her name? she looks nice

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Good luck trying to pick up the Dragonborn. I hear she personally rejected every advances people have made to her. Persistent people got their bones broken.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Persistent people got their bones broken.

Or worse At least from what I hear.

Showing 2401-2415 of 3488