ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 665205
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*suddenly gets sad* what are you doing? we don't even know who they are and what they want. I guess we're doomed *starts crying and drinking*... *drinks A LOT and gets very drunk* oh... *falls asleep*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*dumps cold water on ap*

Hopefully it was an empty threat since its pretty hard to make a better version of everyone here.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*wakes up* *talks like a scientist* I agree, they would have to know about the way we fight to make a better version of us, how could they know it? *mind goes back to normal*

wow! what's happening with me? I'm feeling like a schizophrenic! I guess they can't make a better version of us, so they will try to make us fight badly? Chryos, Hahiha, do you feel like there's someone else trying to... "take over" your mind... like, lots of minds in the same body?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I used to have lots of minds, then I merged them and extracted it into this bottle.

*takes out said bottle holding some dubious gas*

By the way, what I said earlier was a lie. Well, minus the fact that this bottle contains lots of minds. But that could be a lie too.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I don't know, I've been experimenting with the Death Orb a lot and I haven't felt anything funny. I didn't break the orb, however, so maybe it acts as a spiritual prison for the whatever-is-inside-the-talisman-which-is-probably-inside-the-orb?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Most likely. I haven't yet figured out the mechanics of the orbs. All I know is that they hold back the powers of whatever is trapped inside.

*tosses bottle holding dubious gas at ap*

If you drink this, maybe it'll cure your schizophrenia.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*drinks it*
hey! I'm feeling good again! I guess this can work for some time, but we really should discover what's behind all of this *takes the White Key* let's open the Orb of Winters, shall we?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Do as you please. I don't really care. Although it might be troublesome if the entire world froze over once you open it.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Dude, I just entered the tavern to have a drink and there is a bunch of drunk people talking about esoteric things! Schizoid guy? Soul bottle? White key? I'm starting to love this place!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I assure you that none of us are drunk. Anyway, your drink has arrived. Not that I even know what you even wanted in the first place.

*places a glass of ale on the bar table.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*drinks glass in three gulps*
Now that I am in the same condition as you are (another ale pls) I can participate in your conversation.
Believe it or not, but I've forged the most powerful enchanted blade in history!
It's made of Mamibium.

But later about that; what's that with that weird winter orb of yours?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*passes another ale to mamibo*

How would I know? I found it in another dimension one day and decided to grab it. I have no clue what else it does besides freezing things and I had no idea that there was a key for the orb until now.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*sipping on ale*

Just don't give it to that scizoid (?) guy until this matter is settled, that's it. We don't want the world to freeze all over, right?

Meanwhile, check out The Mamibium Blade!
*unsheathes a generic longsword*
Awesome, isn't it?
It took me years of smithing practice to figure out how to shape Mamibium, and years more to apply the said technique and craft this weapon of unmathced destructive power... *carefully puts it on the bartable - it's really a generic Skyrim-looking iron longsword* Behold!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You call that a longsword? Ha! This is a longsword!

*takes out the most generic longsword ever*

This is the Archblade of Archimedes! It is so majestic that nobody but the true wielder of this epic weapon will be able to see it's true form! To others, it just appears as an ordinary longsword! But make no mistake, this weapon can destroy a Rank A Demon with one slice!

*also places it on the bar table*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*Is getting a bit tipsy*

Let us not quarrel about the level of our swords' awesomeness. I suggest we just settle that both our swords are extremely ****** (edit: awesome in other words) and be done with it.
Meanwhile, you want a game of Sp'phnart?
*takes out a deck of fancily coloured cards*
You know the rules, right?

Showing 2821-2835 of 3488