ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662686
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

nah, all you did was pretty much save Chryos' head from a severe trauma @HahiHa I only wanted it to smash it onto him for using it and sending me back in the Warp xD

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

No Fish, it isn't edible.
Then what good is it?

*continues dissembling machinery*
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

It is a very valuable object for mystical studies. How is it activated? What energies does it contain, or release? How does it recognize and target specifically living beings, and how does it kill them? Are there beings immune to its power? Thanks to Doom's involuntary but providential accident with the orb, we can already make certain assumptions. Maybe I can find a way to concentrate its effects? Replicate them? There is so much to study! I'll be off in my lab building a testing facility

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

HahiHa, would you sell me Death Orb for 125 gold? remember you spent only 75 in it

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

ap, I could sell you the Orb of Winters to you for 200 gold. No more, no less. Mainly because whatever is inside that orb which needs to be unlocked by that key either has to be deadly or extremely powerful.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

200 gold? hmmm, alright, HahiHa, you can get your Death Orb, I'll buy Chryos's Orb of Winters *gives Chryos 200 gold*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*collects gold and passes ap the Orb of Winters*

Here you go. Happy to do business with you. Now excuse me whilst I rid myself of this stupid Weather Orb.

*smashes orb on the floor which shatters into a million pieces and revealing a talisman inside*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

A talisman was inside the orb? Intriguing, very intriguing. Can you try it out, see what it does?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*takes a look at the talisman* (I have no idea what this talisman is) don't worry Chryos, you can wear it, it is totally safe *tries to find something to use as a shield*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yeah no. That orb s just a containment seal for the talisman which houses a weather spirit. Now that I broke it, it'll probably leave unless anyone wants to capture it.

*talisman begins to glow white*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*bauble is stabbed with a fondue fork, causing it to release little electrical arcs*
What kind of weather are we talking about here? *examines under a loupe glass*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just a powerful storm. Lots of rain, heavy winds and maybe some hail. Oh and let's not forget the thunder and lightning.

*talisman starts to crack*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

NOOOOOOOOO! I'LL FREEZE THE TALISMAN! I CAN'T LET IT GO OUT! I KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE! *tries to freeze talisman with Orb of Winters*

HE CAN'T ESCAPE! HE'S GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD! ONLY I CAN DO IT!-

hey... what? what happened? did I go crazy? what's happening here? I think there's something... trying to destroy us, one by one... *yells of pain*

*starts speaking with an evil voice* it's too late, we're going to destroy you. we have an improved copy of each of you there. you won't defeat us. resistance is pointless... MWAHAHAHAA! *falls and goes inconscient*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

OUCH! *is knocked out by the power of the déjà-vu experience*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh come on. Not this again. *sigh*

Guess it's time to stock up on the war supplies again.

Showing 2806-2820 of 3488