ForumsThe TavernSomething to be happy about :)

23 8314
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

If you feel gloomy all you need to do is, smile for 5 seconds and feel 10× better afterwards :-)

WARNING: This doesn't work for EVERYONE.

• 23 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I accidentally smiled for seven seconds instead of five, and my cheeks are stuck. Does that mean today is going to be the happiest day of my life?

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

@Terry_Logic yes, it does mean it will be an amazing day, don't think it any other way 😄

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

To the first i just felt sad that i was smiling superficially, and to the second i smiled in the mirror and it cracked. Guess it had never seen such beauty before.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Something to be happy about:
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

@Terry_Logic yes, it does mean it will be an amazing day, don't think it any other way

It wasn't that great a day. I've just disproved all scientific theories about smiling.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Thanks for the advice. I just smiled at that annoying brat with the golden curls and she ran away screaming. I can finally sit down and read the paper without some kid breaking into my house every morning to natter at me about how everything needs to be just right. Now I feel at least 10x better.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I didn't feel 10x better but smiling can make you feel happier and less stressed.
Should You Smile Even If You Don’t Mean It?

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

New Instructions : For a good deed of the day, make someone who looks depressed happy and feel better for helping them. Or....
1)Help your parents with stuff around the house
2)Help people at school
3) Do something for the environment
:-)

Showing 16-23 of 23