ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Sushi Cat Story: Craft World Creator - Loading Forever

16 13121
TurnLeo
TurnLeo
3 posts
Jester

Hi Forum,

just wanted to ask how long the average loading time for the game is, before you can actually play it and if there is a possibility to download certain parts of the game to my own engine, so that i dont have to do all the loading again after i cleared my cache..
I did let the game load for like 3 hours and it still did not finish.
Is this a known problem or did this just happen to me.
Or is it the problem that many people wnated to load and play the game today when it came out.

After all the loading time my flashplayer crashed and i had to start over again.

Sad Story

Thanks for any suggestions

• 16 Replies
ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

look at the date

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

DICE RESULTS
5 = 1d6
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@TurnLeo , you do realize you've been fooled right? Like so many others before you...

MoparGamer87
MoparGamer87
1 posts
Shepherd

So they trolled us with a game people would actually want to play? That's so hilarious. Does Ubisoft own Armor?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@MoparGamer87 , yeah it is pretty hilarious. But then again, check the date

AG has a long lasting tradition of trolling us this day every year

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi Forum,

just wanted to ask how long the average loading time for the game is, before you can actually play it and if there is a possibility to download certain parts of the game to my own engine, so that i dont have to do all the loading again after i cleared my cache..
I did let the game load for like 3 hours and it still did not finish.
Is this a known problem or did this just happen to me.
Or is it the problem that many people wnated to load and play the game today when it came out.

After all the loading time my flashplayer crashed and i had to start over again.

Sad Story

Thanks for any suggestions

I have the same problem, and it started on March 31.

Dibbun88
Dibbun88
11 posts
Blacksmith

This loading is taking forever -.- and that's not a prank

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Dibbun88 , actually it is... The staff trolled us all again The game has not been released yet. What we saw was just an empty infinite loader... or semi-infinite apparently...

Have you people seen what day is it today? No? Then let me remind you... Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!

Dibbun88
Dibbun88
11 posts
Blacksmith

Is it an actual game that will be released?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sorry for the long wait times everybody! Please test in another browser if it just seems to keep going.

Edward_Menten_DAW
Edward_Menten_DAW
3 posts
Shepherd

a
p
r
i
l

f
o
o
l
s
!

poolbox1216
poolbox1216
2 posts
Peasant

I've been waiting forever this is definitely april fools

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@Dibbun88 , actually it is... The staff trolled us all again The game has not been released yet. What we saw was just an empty infinite loader... or semi-infinite apparently...

Have you people seen what day is it today? No? Then let me remind you... Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!

Doombreed, you should get a calendar. The game was not released today. It was released on March 31.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Erile , 1) Armor Games operates on EST time. 2) Who knows? They may have altered the game just for yesterday, or had to plant the prank in March 31 just to make sure it was ready on April 1st.

To take the best rest, why don't you ask @Ferret?

korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

Yes we are all very sad. They even added quests for a game that isn't playable.

Showing 1-15 of 16