ForumsWEPRCity of Gold

44 8161
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Do you think that there could be such a place.

I think that there coud because there have been some evidence proving that there is a place.

• 44 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

The reason stone henge was demed to be impossible is because the rock they used for it was from wales and they didnt know how they got it there. The building of stonehenge itself archaeologists think it was built by earthen ramps and large wooden sleds. The real mystery about stone henge is who built it and why.

Agent_86 that is a good point i didnt think of that. Anyways im goin 2 peru 2moro to the Amazon for survival training so wen i go il b sure to look out for a city of gold.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

El Dorado, if it does exist, isn't in the Amazon, it's in the mountains west of the largest jungle in the world.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well thats lucky because i spend time in the Andes the mountain range west of the amazon in the first week at huaraz take a look

http://www.amazingperu.com/peru/images/add-tour-extensions/huaraz-cordillera-blanca-peru-tour.gif

So if its there il have a look. I mean come on seriously , it doesnt exist im sorry. Some people say its in the jungle some say the mountains. No one has a clue where it is or where its supposed to be. Its not real.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The best place to hide it would be in a mountain cave.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@woody.
I didn't say I believe it existed, I just stated that you should think about it a little more.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I haven't decided yet Because there are thing on this planet that are yet to be discovered.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

The only thing on this planet that needs to be searched is the Underground water caverns.

Over the years, this myth might've started in the 1800's or 1900's, over that period of time of explorers searching for it with planes boats shoes and climbing gear and tents and stuff, they would have found it by now. It does not exists I'm sorry.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

haha,so that's wat it's called,a el diablo

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@shermzx, its el deraldo, not el diablo.were talking about the city of gold, not the devil.

Anyways for the people who think they couldn't dig underground back then, think about this.A whole city in that time by a tribe in that very region, built a whole city over a lake.If they could do that why couldn't they dig a hole....a very, very big hole at that.

thejoker
thejoker
36 posts
Nomad

[i]Lil_derman_

2 posts

Flag
I don't think there is such a place, allthough it is psyically possible to consruct, alot of money and effert would have to be put into it though.

alot of effort went into the construction of the great wall of china and the myan temples they are real enough, all im trying to say is that over the years human beings have managed what many people say is impossible.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

@crimsonblade55 If they dug a whole underground, and the whole city was visible, then we would've found it years ago, unless the have some type of secret entrance or something, which is completely retarded, if it was secret, then the people wouldn't know about it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I just got done watching National Treasure 2 (pretty cheesy, not gonna lie)... lol.

I doubt it really exists. We have scoured the world for new discoveries so much, and with stuff like Google Earth taking pictures of every portion of the world, I don't think a city of gold would go unnoticed.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I never said I thought it exists, but theres nothing that says they wanted everyone to know about it.A reason I bet, if it exist at all which I doubt, that they would hide it would be so other tribes and people of other lands didn't wouldn't know about it.It could've been to protect it.Thats one random theory I just made up.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^What if buried or hidden? Forests, jungles, or in a temple, you never really know.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Well, who knows, right? Lets ask Chuck norris

Showing 16-30 of 44