ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Legendary Table of the Order: The Sunny Story of Happiness

84 26707
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

They sat on the table. There were many empty chairs, but light only shined upon the table and the places of the peoples clown masks that the light could touch. Anything else was darkness. The knights, all in dressed in medieval armor, wearing clown masks.

Legend: Give me the hammer.
Doom: I don't think so.
Legend: Why not? I have given you power, yet you still refuse to use it. Both of you.
Dark: *sits quietly*
Doom: Look, I don't think that bashing your hammer on our members will do any of us good.
Legend: *Smashes the hammer on Doom's face*
Dark: *Sits Quietly*
Red: Was that necessary?

Doom, Legends only remaining friend and right hand man, had been lost in the abyss of the unicorn.
As doom lay on the floor quiet, blood dripping from his head, the rest was silence.

Legend: Do not make his mistake, Red.
Red: I'm on the brink of frightful speech.
Legend: And I of frightful hearing.
Dark: *Sits quietly*
Saphire: Uhm... L-L-Legend....
Legend: *Smashes hammer on Saphires Head* Away with you for stuttering my name.
Helpo: One.. two... three... four... five... six... ... one-hundred.
Red: Have you gone so mad as to count on your own?
Legend: Dark, give them their souls back.

As the two on the floor sit back on their chairs fearfully yet quietly, they begin to realize the unicorn had poisoned Legend's blood. Nothing was the same. Then they start to count again, in the dim light, that was at war with the shadows, losing to the darkness, yet fighting.

Legend: One.
Doom: Two.
Saphire: Three.

This went on until sixty-six.

Dark: *Sits Quietly*
Red: Sixty-seven
Helpo: Sixty-eight.
Saphire: Sixty-eight.

Both fearful, they run towards one direction of the darkness. Seeing a light at the distance, they run towards it. Running and running out of fear. As they get closer to the light, they slowly stop. There was the table again. There was nowhere to run.

Legend: Sit down. I will let it slide this time, for the both of you, not knowing my path to power, was the path to the dark side.

They sit down, in fear. They knew there was nowhere to run.

Dark: He will find you if you run, he will kill you if you talk, and he will claim your soul.
Doom: I can't take this anymore! Lynch!
Red: Lynch!
Saphire: Lynch!

They all chant the words. They all chant with courage, for the first time. But before anyone was lynched, figures of clowned masked copies of Legend appeared behind everyone, holding a hammer, and laughing. Quietly, oh so quietly. The table was even more silenced.

All the Legends: Hammer them, all of them. Hammer them, killing them. Hammer them, flatten them. Hammer them, hammer them.

*Repeated pounding*

Doom: W-W-Why?!
Legend: Might controls everything, without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.

Without a second to spare, doom was hammered again, and again, and again.

Legend: Switch on the lights?
Legend: Yes, switch them on.
Legend: *flips switch*

As the lights turn on, the only thing Saphire could see while pretending to be unconscious or even dead was the words "power" written everywhere. As she slowly peeked to left, Legend's face was already staring at her. Behind him, the other Legends were staring too.

Legend: Goodnight, sweet child, do not dream of dying, you will wake up, dream of heaven, you will be asleep forever.

And the rest was silence(?)

Starring:
@Doombreed
@Darkfire45
@Saphire24
@helpo1
@red303

The next happy story will come out soon!

• 84 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

The only way I can express myself about this story is this:

http://i60.tinypic.com/ao9p9e.jpg

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This is random. WAY too random. It's practically nonsensical at this point.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Nah, I like it! Great work Legend... Though we are not that afraid of banhammers...:P

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Updated with credits and a few corrections!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Oooh! A Count to 100 story, am I right? The action and dialogue is gripping, but I do agree with Darkfire, for the sequences do jump a bit. The events don't really get explained. But a very good first chapter for getting people hooked

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'm very confused about what's actually going on, but I'm in it so... yay? I'm not in the credits though, so you should do that.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

As the others said, it is a little jumpy and confusing, but interesting since I haven't seen anyone else try to make a story out of the count, or maybe everyone else just failed miserably and were destined to die in the hundreds of threads that have lost their lives in this sub forum.

You have my confidence and, um, hm, i guess you can borrow my lethargic procrastinating nature to help yourself along with this.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@freakenstein , @frank_frooton , unfortunately you got it wrong. It is not about the count... See how random it is now?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@red303 Sorry, you have been added now!

And this is actually about our little clan community, and our little chat box mishaps.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hello! Don't mean to drop in unexpectedly, but may I be a part of the story?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The next part will have more of our members, so yeah.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Chapter Two

As the Hermit approaches the order, the members wait anxiously for his arrival.

Legend: Sit. This meeting is now in session.
Doom: So, how about a game of...
Red: Not today, we have to initiate our new member.
Saphire: But how?
Helpo: Lynch him!
Red: He won't be alive!
Apple: I know, let's... ban him...
All: *Gasp*
Dark: *Sits quietly*
Legend: Enough, hold him down!
Hermit: W-wha... HEY!

As the group proceeds to hold him down, Legend on the other side of the dark room, unsheathes a Katana, and pulls a clown mask from underneath his shirt.

Hermit: Wait till the champions hear about this! You will be banished from the kingdom!
Legend: I have the hammer in this room. I get to choose.
Hermit: No! Stop! No! NO!!!

Hermit: Where am I? Why does it feel like I... Oh lord. Oh god.. *groan*
Legend: We have removed a layer of your skin from your face and super-glued a clown mask onto it. Welcome to the club.
Members: All hail power. All hail power. All hail power.
Legend: You will remain in this dark room forever, no one can know of who you really are.
Legend: Apple, give him his initiation rites. Doom, Dark, hold him. Saphire, summon the Magical Unicorn.

While dark and doom hold down the newly skinned member, Saphire brings into the room a Unicorn with three heads. The centered head seemed to have the sharpest horn, and the bloodiest one two. The other head's horns were already broken.

Legend: Raise his hand.
Doom: *forcefully raises the initiate's hand*
Apple: Do you swear, to keep this oath a secret.
Hermit: NO! STOP!
Apple: Do you swear, to uphold our secrets, and never see the light of day, promising to go crazy for power in these wells?
Hermit: HELP!!!!
Apple: Lastly, are you allowing us to erase your memory and forever worship the Unicorn?
Hermit: *Crying*
Legend: Let him have it.

The unicorn charges straight as the initiate, stabbing him dead center in his chest. He wakes up sitting on the table.

Hermit: All hail power.

And the rest was silence(?)

Starring:
@Doombreed
@Darkfire45
@helpo1
@red303
@Saphire24
@apldeap123
@Hectichermit

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

....I would like to note Legends portrayal of me is no where to the make of my character :P, everyone knows the hermit would never be so excitable, he has too many drugs for that. Anyways one must remember Legendary lives in a world o his on imagining and thinks rainbows are signs from god unicorns, clouds are made of marshmallows, and anything red is just a darker shade of pink.

though I might have a potion to make people think this way.

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

This is the best thing I ever read. Now it's confirmed for me that legend is crazy

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Sweet candy...this is amazing! Although I would suggest developing the plot a bit more, perhaps detailing the initiation and stuff more.

Showing 1-15 of 84