ForumsGamesFallout New Vegas: Mr. House, NCR, or Caesar's Legion?

2 3468
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Which faction do you think is best?

This is what I think...
- I don't like Mr. House because of his God Complex. Also why would you want to rebuild Vegas (Sin City), it seems like a terrible idea to recreate a culture where you work hard, get rich then gamble everything away. But he has a lot of money ^_^.
- "NCR can't fix one problem without making 10 others".
- Legion does some pretty messed up things but for a people that use inferior everything they seem to be doing the best they can so I'm leaning towards Caesar's Legion. They also seem to be the only faction that can keep the peace.

• 2 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You can also go for independence by not siding with any faction.

I agree with you about NCR.
Legion is too messed up. Slaves, Crusifiction and a leader who wants to watch the world burn. They also underestimate you all the time. I wouldn't side with them. And they don't use anything inferior.
Mr House would be one of my two most probable choices. Yes he may be a bit egotistical, but doesn't he have the right to? He protected Las Vegas by himself, using his own system. He doesn't want to recreate that society, it is just that Las Vegas was his city. His favorite one. His securitrons do a great work in keeping order and peace around Las Vegas. Mr House is somewhat of a good dictator.

My other probable choice would be independence. But that also means chaos I also don't know how much to post about this without spoiling, because I don't how far have you been...

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

well i don't choose NCR for the pure reason that they really suck. not only is there army under supplied but they CONSTANTLY want me to do some fetch quest *cough* the ranger station missions. then the NCR guns do very little damage, the only real dangerous enemies there are the rangers.

Caesars legion on the other hand, though very vicious and torturous at least they can defend themselves better. it feels like they always have NCR on the run. and this too, legion full armor> service rifle damage. the NCR bullets barely pierce legion armor, legion uses cowboy repeaters and melee weapons to bust through NCR armor (mostly).

Finally theres House, his securitrons are ridiculously strong UNUPGRADED. When upgraded they become even stronger with rocket launchers and auto repair. of course unupgraded they have a 9mm smg, laser gatling, and grenade launcher, which is better than the opposition. idk there DT but it seems high.

ive picked everyone at least once now, multiple playthroughs and the such. but i almost always choose myself, mostly because i hate the idea of being houses female dog if you know what i mean. then choosing myself though gives me a strong army and the option to tell NCR to piss off, and (attempt) not to hate legion as much. legion always gets in my dang way...... doesn't he understand i too wanna crucify the NCR?

well that was long..... bet you didn't read it

Showing 1-2 of 2