ForumsForum GamesPlease move...NOW!

63 19752
calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

This game is what i thought of when i was seeing the fourms...Also, i do not know if this was here yet. Please tell me if this was made already.

How to play:
Make a sentence about the person moving, the place, and something your going to do that's related to the place.
ex:Please move Player 1,i got to go to the barber shop, if you don't, i will shave your hair.

Rules: All armor games rules and the how to play.

OK, since i got no one, I'm in front of the person below.

• 63 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Please move, calwina. I have to pour syrup on my pancakes, and if you do not move this instant, I'll have to pour syrup on your head instead.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Please move arm candy. I have to kill the incoming goblins with my dark magic, and if you don't move I'll kill you instead.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Please move eliakith, my penguin army needs to rest from its hug assaults. If you don't move, we'll hug you to death.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Please move Gogotank, i got to go to some work, if you don't move, i will make you do my work.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Please move calwina, I have to explode, if you don't move, you'll explode too.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Please move SirLegendary, i have to type, if you don't move, you'll be typed out of the world.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Please move Loop_Stratos, I have to go turn off my computer, if you don't move, i will turn you off.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Please move Calwina, I have to forge these souls into some kind of demonic sword for Someone. If you dont move, I'll have to forge you into the sword as well.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Please move Evilsweerblock, I have to feed a giant shark. If you don't move I will feed you to it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Please move Lowco1, i have to fix someone else's grammar, else i will fix your grammar.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Please move Loop_stratos, because I have witty comments to make to my parents. If you don't move, I'll force you to say those witty comments to my parents.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Please move, eliakith... I have to practice archery. If you don't move, you get to be the target!

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Please move Skeleton_Pilot. I have to eat some of R2D2's cookies, and if you don't move, you will have to eat those cookies for me.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Please move eliakith, i will be banned, if you don't move, you'll be banned.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

Please move Loop_Stratos,I have to watch Game Theory.If you don't,you're next on my kill list!

Showing 1-15 of 63