ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions for Celebrating the 10th Birthday of AG.

45 17211
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Subjects of Armoria, the 10th Birthday of our Kingdom is approaching. So, have your say as to how you want to celebrate it, in Grand Style!

This is a thread which can be used to suggest the AG team a few options which could be considered to celebrate the 10th Birthday of AG which will be on October 13th, in style. If you have ideas about making it a Grand Success, post your ideas here and if they are good and if they can be implemented, the AG team might consider your Idea/Suggestion in AGs' 10th Birthday Celebrations!!!

(Please follow Forum Rules before posting.)

• 45 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

We give pang, matt, and mino the site and let us turn it into a tumblr blog

Now that's an interesting idea. Mino approves +5

I actually have special plans for the anniversary... being that I am a veteran in more ways most understand on AG, I have announcements to make.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya Hmm, or perhaps an email with a few bonuses if the user does decide to come back

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Spartan , I (heard)/guess it may..
Let me try to verify. @Ferret , can you give us any clue about this?
@SirLegendary, E-Mail bonuses like...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This might seem a bit of a stretch but how about a Q and A from the admins? Users could ask questions, basically anything as long as it's within the rules, and the admins will answer them.

Besides Ferret, Tasselfoot, and occasionally Boppins, we rarely see any of the admins post, so this would be pretty cool.

We could also 'advertise' this in the news section, because not only will users be interested to come ask questions, they might see how much fun the forums are and even make some posts after it's all over.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Bonuses such as premium goodies from a few games dev'ed by AG.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Users will send presents to AG , and you guys will show the gifts to everyone.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

@ Bringing back AP
That would be awesome! Seeing everyone with a rank now after two years would blow the minds of some of the "older" users... and there'd be a lot more kings than there were then!

If they ever bring back AP, it would take a long time to calculate the points of so many millions of users, so if they did it, it would not be for a limited time only... but I'm all for the idea of bringing it back to stay! Or a modified version, if they've found a way to make a better system. =)

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Could AG enable all Armatars from the beginning till the end except the AFG+, game unlocked, Mod-only, Knight-only, Admin-only and Developer Armatars for a Day?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

About the AG Birthday Contest @akshobya... what would the content of the theme be is what I'm wondering... AG fan art? Anything related to AG? Congratulating AG? Hmmm... struggling with this a bit to be honest.

Also, the 1-day release of Armatars is something @Ferret can answer better I think.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Also, the 1-day release of Armatars is something @Ferret can answer better I think.

Let me summon @Ferret.

@MrDayCee, Maybe something like this - What AG has done in their lives(Maybe filling all the Gaps and giving Non Stop gaming ), New Fan Arts which is based on a Birthday Celebration theme with AG in it, atleast somewhere...

Anymore suggestions to this, anyone?....

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

How about Knighting someone on that day?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

How about Knighting someone on that day?

If there is someone whom they feel is worthy of being knighted, they could save knightings for that time, but knighting someone solely for the purpose of knighting someone would not be a good use of the system.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Or create a Musical AG Fan Club in the AMW Section?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

A public skype call where everybody who's ANYBODY can join

and then there will be hundreds of people all talking at once

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Thats not very possible I think considering the time zones in which we all live and a busy schedule that one might have.

Showing 16-30 of 45