ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions for Celebrating the 10th Birthday of AG.

45 17210
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Subjects of Armoria, the 10th Birthday of our Kingdom is approaching. So, have your say as to how you want to celebrate it, in Grand Style!

This is a thread which can be used to suggest the AG team a few options which could be considered to celebrate the 10th Birthday of AG which will be on October 13th, in style. If you have ideas about making it a Grand Success, post your ideas here and if they are good and if they can be implemented, the AG team might consider your Idea/Suggestion in AGs' 10th Birthday Celebrations!!!

(Please follow Forum Rules before posting.)

• 45 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

If the Skype call lasted 24 hours or more, time zones would not be a problem. 200 computers crashing at once could be a problem.

Or create a Musical AG Fan Club in the AMW Section?

You can do that any time you want, but it does not relate to Armor Games' birthday, although you could do it on Armor Games' birthday if you wanted to.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I think that can be done. Does it need the permission of admins?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

You should not need permission from admins to make a thread about musicals. You could make it right now if you wanted to.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Ideas
1. An Armatar contest (Happy Birthday AG!)
2.The site decorated with Party Balloons and a new AG banner for that day.
3. Special additions in the forum games (for only that day) like count to 100.
Example- Mod-Free Monday, Halfway Hump Day and Forgiving Friday
are all implemented for AG's Bday in Count to 100
4. A special quest for playing a specific game on that day.
5. A blog created by the admins to show the celebration in the AG office.
6. A special game of whacking the Piñata or pinning the tail on the donkey.
xD (If this one gets implemented I am really gonna play it.)

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Ferret, what do you think?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

10th birthday? Man.

I don't normally feel old but that comes awfully close to doing the trick. I may have only joined the forums in 2008, but I was playing stuff on here since before *that* name change.

Some kind of collage or montage of the history of AG would be a nice thing indeed. Unfortunately this is where I qualify my suggestion (which may or may not have already been made) with 'shotgun not volunteering to do this', because I simply have no time and will miss the deadline by several months before remembering it. The last few years of my life have been terrible like that.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

STROPYMCHORSEGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand more @Strop for the 10th anniversary. And some @Cenere

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@akshobhya About a Skype call? That seems... wild. @.@ I think I'd rather hide under my desk.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

If it's a party, we need party games. @Gantic could take care of that.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Ferret Maybe a Hearthstone Tavern Brawl Tournament?

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

All i really want is proper mobile support for the forums.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

WOW The day is coming closer and closer......

Okay from that day on, can the option of underlining our words in the forum replies be included with the other set of blue buttons already available now?

A few might be knowing that it is [ u ] and [ / u ], without the spaces but having a blue button option will be of help to all.....

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

It is here....

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Happy Birthday AG.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Thank you everyone for making suggestions and especially @akshobhya for making this gathering place for them. As you may have noticed, a lot of suggestions have been implemented and/or executed for Armor Games' 10th Anniversary! Still wondering? Check the News article on the front page to see what they are!

Showing 31-45 of 45