ForumsGamesKing of Towers: Bug in Tavern

4 3067
w4lrus
w4lrus
2 posts
Shepherd

*edit*: in "King of the towers" the blonde lady tells me after reaching lvl 14 that I'm supposed to use an hunter card in the Tavern to proceed. She says: "Or that one!" But i'm not able to click that card. I'm stuck. Anybody got the same problem or a solution?

cheers

• 4 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What exactly are you trying to tell us? I can see this is game related, but ... you haven't told us which game it's about.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@w4lrus please make sure to create threads in the right sub-forum.

As mentioned before its also absolutely essential to mention the game you're referring about (the topic would be a good place for example), simply because we host thousands of games.

*sounds like you're talking about King of Towers*

w4lrus
w4lrus
2 posts
Shepherd

Yes. Sorry. I thought this was already the forum for "King of Towers". My bad. Yeah i guess my city in "king of Towers" reached lvl14. and now it's stuck

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@w4lrus ill move the thread into a better sub than (MMO-sub), lets hope someone is able to answer your question. Ill also edit the topic a lil bit.

But it sounds like some kind of ingame-issue/glitch, so my best advice is to ask the game-devs, here you will find a list with support links

Showing 1-4 of 4