ForumsThe Tavern[necro] i got a great thing to ask u!

54 9665
thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

would u rather die fast or die slow (note i wanna see who would wanna die slow so dont be say thing bad thing to post lol i would tho but im me)

• 54 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If it's slow I guess I would like to pass away in my sleep. If it's torture then fast.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Uh, I guess just however it's supposed to work out probably...I really don't think about dying a whole lot and really never thought about it.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Fast. To get it over with.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Slow but peacefully.

I would like too die from old age. Even if it's slow at least I would have the chance to live my last moments in peace and acceptance of death. So when my last moments are near me I would gather my family and friends around my bed, slowly pronounce my last words and fall into the eternal slumber called death.

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

I would like to die slowly in a pain that i can endure. But, If it would be a terrifying pain like zombies eating your flesh while your alive and having no other choice. But to look at them digest you little by little. Then, I would prefer to die faster. :-&

SILENCEikillu91138
SILENCEikillu91138
38 posts
Nomad

fast but not instantly if it hit me from behind i would wanna know what it was.

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

I'd rather die fast, I'd hate knowing I was going to die while living, so I'd rather be taking by surprise when I die.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think id like to die slow. it would give me time to think about my life and appreciate things. and if id die slow and someone i care about will be beside me then it would be worth the pain

Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

Hey! Slow death is kinda cool you get to say your last words or last prayer or evengive the finger to the guy who gotchya! Whatever works.

Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

Maybe fast, so I don't have to take the pain, but actually wouldn't want to die at all.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I think i rather die fast, i wouldn't want to die slowly and painful.

Yea it really depends on that, is it painful? If it's slow, but now painful (only that you feel you're going to die soon) then i would want to die slowly, so i could say goodbye to the ones i love. If it's painful, i'd rather die fast.

The most comforting ways to die i think are in my sleep or while having a lot of fun, feeling happy, (during sex for example XD).. At least your last minutes have been great:P

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

If it's painful, fast. If it's not, relatively slow. The best way to die, in my opinion, would be in your sleep, because you wouldn't know it was going to happen, therefore less annoying scariness.

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

i would rather die fast. the thought of a slow death is pretty scary.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol am i the only one who would like to die slow even if its painfull? XD

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

lol am i the only one who would like to die slow even if its painfull? XD

Let's wait untill it happens and see if you still want a slow painfull death:P

For example, would you rather have this (believe me it's SICK, but because of an other thread (horrible way to die) i saw it):
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXBQNFwJ8wo]
Than die fast?
Showing 31-45 of 54