ForumsThe TavernA case for houseflies: War DOES change

26 8664
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You're a liar if you don't find houseflies annoying whenever they are buzzing around you. I don't kill bugs, but boy do these buggers test my patience. I actually have one flying by me right now, and I have nothing but the upmost desire to punch it in it's fly skull.

But I began to think..what if we used houseflies for a greater good? Right now there is the terror of ISIS, and I think they'd be great guinea pigs. We take houseflies, training them in the most gruelling of housefly conditions, readying them for their mission. After 6 months of arduous training, we take them to Wymoning and release them.
I'd give ISIS 2 weeks before they are on their knees begging us for forgiveness.

• 26 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Again, and...?They'll probably make fancy looking helmets with comunication and stuff.There's already models of them worldwide, just put some pink, red and purple paint on it and that would be enough if what you say is true.

/reported

praying mantis defences

I'll attack during Muslim time of prayer. Have the flies shank the mantises.

What about genetically modified giant super flies?

Don't be stupid.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Will never happen. Atleast in our time.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Will never happen. Atleast in our time.

Well, we've been pointing out the plan's vulnerabilities, but it would be an effective one, should someone be able to overcome those weakpoints.

So, pang, if you are so confident about your plan, and have thought of all these details, go ahead with it. What do you need from us?

Don't be stupid.

That was the funniest thing I've seen in here

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So, pang, if you are so confident about your plan, and have thought of all these details, go ahead with it. What do you need from us?

I'm in Germany so can one of you call the pentagon and relay my plan?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pentagon aren't dodos tho.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

If we call the Pentagon, what are we going to say? no one knows the plan better than you. Just call them from Germany, reveal yourself as an American citizen, and I'll help cover the exorbitant fee you'll receive for the call ,don't worry

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

They will not consider it. .

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Instead of houseflies, how about houses that fly? What could be more annoying than getting a house dropped on you?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm not giving.those dirty homeless liberals a free home they can work 3 jobs flipping burgers like the rest of us

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

So drop a Mickey D's on them.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I tihnk they might have them already. That place is like everywhere.

Plus, I don't want them to have my McCafe coffees!!!

Showing 16-26 of 26