ForumsForum GamesRISK --Signups--

31 12481
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

RISK is going to be a tournament luckbased game, consisting of 8-16 players that roll dice in order to see if you can capture their 'base' or not. To win, One player must capture over 75% of the bases (6 over 8, 12 over 16) or all of the bases, depending on the tourney type and whether or not people actually want to try. Here are the rules:
--RULES--
1. Both 'teams' must roll 2d6, the defender labeled 'defense' and the attacker labeled 'offense'
2. If the attacker loses, no one loses any bases, but he roles are switched, continues until one side wins or a full rotation (Both sides have been attackers and failed)
3. If the attacker wins, the defender either is kicked from the round, or if they have other bases, shifts bases.
4. Being inactive for 2 days (Or a full round) will cause you to be eliminated and taken over by me.
5. As said in rule #4, each round consists of 2 days, 1 day if all attackers win.
6. A tie (Ex. Attacker rolls 11, defender rolls 11) will count as a win for the defenders.
7. Forgetting to roll/roll glitching will be counted as a defender win.
8. We will start at 8 players if there has been 8-15 players for over 3 days, anyone signed up after #8 can ask for a spot in tournament 2.

--SIGNUP LIST--
1 - Patrick2011
2 - Red303
3 - Loop_Stratos
4 - Trigon123
5 - GhostOfNinja
6 - akshobhya
7 - Danwar123
8 - ___________
9 - ___________
10 - ___________
11 - ___________
12 - ___________
13 - ___________
14 - ___________
15 - ___________
16 - ___________

• 31 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Actually,i don't think I'll be able to play.I've gotta go somewhere for summer vacation, and idk if i can bring my comp.

Showing 31-31 of 31