ForumsSupport Forumsaving games but disappearing

3 1443
thebends43201
thebends43201
2 posts
Shepherd

i've played bth Civilization Wars and Cursed Treasure, saved my games but the next day they're gone. Cursed Treasure 2 I had no problems. Any thoughts?

• 3 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@thebends43201 first of all, i moved the thread to the proper sub, which is support, newcomers is for introducing yourself^^

Now to your problem: guessing you use online save for CT2?

CT and Civ Wars saves local, most likely you (your computer automaticly) delete save games or cookies.

Make sure you allow AG cookies (deleting cookies means you might have the local save, but your computer can't find it), also make sure you/your computer/any software (also browser add-ons) installed on your computer don't delete cookies/save files. Check and maybe change settings.

Also use the same computer & browser.

thebends43201
thebends43201
2 posts
Shepherd

i always use firefox, and cookies are accepted. I'll try on chrome and see if it helps

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

i always use firefox, and cookies are accepted. I'll try on chrome and see if it helps
You might want to check the privacy options if you haven't already, particularly if you've updated adobe flash recently. If the "Clear history when Firefox closes" option has cookies selected, it will empty your shared objects folder as well.
Showing 1-3 of 3