ForumsThe TavernHistory of AG

25 11065
LigeLeech69
LigeLeech69
23 posts
Nomad

I want some AG history from the old people in here. Any interesting people you may remember from 08-11? Whether they be good posters, one of a kind people, or great trolls, tell me em.

• 25 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Do all Admins have an AG Account?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I summoned him here, just in case he has anything more to add to this history lesson

I saw this from reading it. You can't summon me because I've had email notifications turned off since they became an option.

The part about Devoidless being the first mod is, what you said, a rumor, and this is the first I've heard of it. The order in which they were added in 2008 is a bit hazy to anyone who was not around then, but you could use the old Moderation Team threads to get more of an idea. This thread from March 2008 hints that the only moderators active at the time were Carlie, Asherlee, dank, and the most obscure former moderator in AG history, @HeroInteractive, who is known for his game development but not remembered as a moderator.

Zophia was the first one added after I joined, and she became one in December of 2008. Gantic was the next, then Cenere, both in 2009, then MRWalker82 in 2010/2011, then Freakenstein in 2011, then MrDayCee in 2012, then kegaumongo, then Reton8, both in 2013, then Unleashed, and last but certainly not least, weirdlike, both in 2014. What comes next is history waiting to be made.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

You guys forgot me. Im here since 2008. Even before that. I think i was here before there were even people in the forums or anything at all. I am 50% sure i was even here before the site was renamed to ArmorGames.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Now did the GoG have any members, I mean could anyone be registered in that site?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Doesnt mean people cant play the games. Maybe there was no forum, but there were games.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There's also the spin-off by @Salvidian called Way of Continuation

To insult me when I've already entered the thread, how rude!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Now did the GoG have any members, I mean could anyone be registered in that site?

No.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Chat option added..... History written again?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wasn't there a profile that had a record of all the changes in ArmorGames? I don't remember what it was called.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah there is R2. Hadn't been used really since Sal left. Let me find it real quick.

Edit: too lazy to link. Copy and paste.http://armorgames.com/user/AG_Archive

Showing 16-25 of 25