GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

FEEEEAAAR IS HOOOOOW I FAAAAALLL

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

EXPLANAAAAAAATIOOOOOONNNNN PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!! (oO)

Uhm... what is this supposed to be? I get the meaning of "#3edgy5me" by itself, but... what's the relation and context of this shout-out @thebeast782? Care to enlighten moi please?

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

To be honest, #3edgy5me is a way to express: "Wow... this story is just way too edgy. Wait.... SHE DID THAT, OMG, 2EDGY4- NO, IT NEEDS MORE! #3edgy5me

When you read a terrible story or anything that is suppose to be serious but comes down to be really sick or really funny. Please, type that in the comments.

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Also, shout out to Linkin Park

#SomewhatEdgy6Me?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Thanx for explaining the #3edgy5me part, but as I've stated... I know what it means @thebeast782!

My question was what it was about, or rather what it was ditected towards?

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

@MrDayCee

Crawling is probably the most edgy song in existence.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Wow nice memes friend! Your memes impress me very much. Let me introduce myself!

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Also, I am a VERY slight overweight young 34 year old man that has hobbies including anime, MLP, and buying fedoras. I never shave my trench coat and always wear a neckbeard wherever I go, since I think they're very stylish and go very well with my handsome, sophisticated face! After all, I have class, because swag is for boys and class is for men xdd

And I am NOT a weeaboo, I am an otaku! My waifu is Rikki from the anime Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_****ai!

PS. Any women interested in a very alpha man like me? Send me a message! Only women 20-25 may do so, and they must be 5'5 or shorter, thin and curvy, and very beautiful. Please add a picture along with your message.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Hi Rip. Im here.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Our computers have analyzed your bio and found your ideal match:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/tucksman/Picture3-1.png

Now billing your account for several contrived services. Please wait . . .

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Hm, that's not what I had in mind...

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

@Riptizoid101 d4nk pasta m9

Showing 1-12 of 12