ForumsThe TavernIs It Just Me?

10 4410
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

It might be me and just what im used to, but it seems like this section of the forums is getting a bit boring. Before i left, it was active and fun. It seems like theres really no new threads here. Things here on AG have just became less active. Are there such things as ninjas on Count To 100 anymore? What happened here guys? Did i really mess up things that much while i was gone?

• 10 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes. This is all your fault Omegap. Why couldn't you just stay?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

the lack of fg rpgs is making me inactive, i usually didn't bother posting day by day.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I hate to break it to you, but this was an issue before you left AG as well.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well the AMW section keeps chuggin along one doodle at a time :P. You see activity in days...I see it in the week :P

Everytime i go to a different section to start a thread, almost nothing happens...

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Y'all are just spoiled. The forums for the community I love is lucky to get one post a week.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Before i left, it was active and fun.

Omegap pls. D109 = 211 3 = Heads

Come back to 2012.

DICE RESULTS
211 = D109
COIN RESULTS
Heads
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Graham: You need to go back all the way to 2008 when people stated complaining about the drop in activity.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

@Gantic

I'll have you know. I started complaining in 1997!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

People leave as a result of inactivity, and inactivity grows as a result of people leaving. AG gets stuck in the same loop every year.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Hm... yeah it's probably just you.

Showing 1-10 of 10