ForumsThe TavernNew Admins @ Armor Games

29 10660
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Armor Games Citizens,

If you've noticed that I've become a bit distant from the community as of late, this is due to me taking on bigger responsibilities within Armor Games that includes support for our mobile and Steam games.

This is an exciting challenge, and with me being less active in the community I was inspired to get some additional support. At first we considered hiring somebody new, but we realized we already have people that have been with us for years, already dedicated and passionate about Armor Games.

Starting next today, @Gantic and @MrDayCee will be raised to Admin status begin working for Armor Games. There will likely be a few weeks or a month of them getting acclimated to the position change, but ultimately they are going to make amazing additions to our Admin team.

I won't be disappearing of course, but I do hope to take a smaller role in user issues, support forum, Quest support and the like. You can also e-mail me privately at Ferret@ArmorGames.com as always.

Congratulations MrDayCee and Gantic!

• 29 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Congratulations MrDayCee and Gantic! Welcome to adminship! (whatever they call it)

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Leave it to my internet to peter out right before something groundbreaking happens. I have already congratulated the both of you personally, but because it is not every day one gets promoted to an administrative position, a second one is surely in order. Congratulations!

What kinds of things should we be reporting to our new admins?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

So two of the moderators finally went green? These two are the clear choices, and two of the finest moderators AG has ever had.

Just don't buy a Prius. Their silence kills more people than they save.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Thanx to everyone for the congratz!

And @Ernie15... I second, third and fourth that Prius Statement!!! I truly hate the fact that they are silent, as this is a dangerous aspect of these cars, but nobody seems to get the idea to add a sound to them?! People are strange...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Only one other time in history has Gantic been an administrator, and that was during an April Fools prank, therefore this is all a hoax! :P

Congratulations! Working for a site like this must be a blast

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Congrats to you two. What would be the work that you would be doing for AG?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Only one other time in history has Gantic been an administrator, and that was during an April Fools prank, therefore this is all a hoax! :P

It was a magic trick. It was supposed to wear off, but it stuck for some reason.

It might have something to do with us holding Ferret hostage and taking over the community.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I truly hate the fact that they are silent, as this is a dangerous aspect of these cars, but nobody seems to get the idea to add a sound to them?!

You have to scream while you drive them so pedestrians know you're coming. Every Prius driver who does not do that is driving incorrectly.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Gantic is actually the Riddler and now he is on the inside. You doomed us all Ferret.

Really though are both of them moving to AG HQ?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

What do you people get paid? Id like to get on bored (pun there if you think)

But Congrats guys you deserve it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@daleks I'm certainly not. I've got my Dutch roots here and I'm not moving.

@Omegap12 Don't know, or do I... but thank you!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Is this an actively updated page?

If so, I shall make it my life's mission to work for Armor Games! :P
Hey now, I was teaching myself how to code off of codecademy for about two months. There's another hobby I should resume...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Patrick MOD when?

Showing 16-29 of 29