ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Magnetic Dream Chamber of Nefarious Porpoises

169 39240
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Magnetic Dream Chamber! We are currently in the fifth stage of experiment.

Please keep the following in mind:
1. This may be one of the stupidest forum games you will play.
2. You probably have no idea what is going on here.
3. Forum rules still apply here.
4. OMG! Gantic! Stop doing this to me!
5. Ignore that. That was a glitch in the system.

Please keep your minds open as information will be beamed directly into your head. I will be keeping watch from my laboratory and try to resolve any glitchy issues that may occur during this experiment, but I make no promises.

Godspeed and Good Luck, Brave Forumnauts!
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four

• 169 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I dream of the man with white skin, black hair, and burning blue eyes.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams of a time he fought the pale man with black hair but the man's passion was not stronger than the one that burned within his own blue eyes to earn what money he needed to follow her around the world if he must.

akshobhya is overloaded with information and becomes a vegetable.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I try to resurrect myself I guess.

OOC: Am I out permanently? I always seem to be the first to die in these threads.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

OOC: Death is never permanent.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I continue attempting to Resurrect myself.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Stuff. Just stuff. And people. And this one weirdo trying to resurrect himself while he is still alive.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I ask if anyone can hear me.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams with intent and focus on his goals on his own whether or not anyone else hears him is immaterial.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I try to find out who the dreaming guy is.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Is there a problem with the connection? I did not get it right.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I attempt to conjure up images of my home.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I attempt to rule the Forum Games.

powie4444
powie4444
71 posts
Nomad

OOC: Try Thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX!

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Okay, what is going on here, is what we think is combined and comingled into the dreams of the man that Gantic speaks of. We can introduce people and things into the dreams with our thoughts. You focus on something intently, he dreams with intent and focus on his goals. We each introduce something. I introduced dreams. 09philj introduced the "boo." Darkfire45 introduced a dream of a door.

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Sorry, I couldn't finish. I introduced dreams, and simple desires. 09philj introduced the "boo", layers to the dreams, and his adversary with the black hair. Darkfire45 introduced a door into one of the deeper layers. R2D21999 and Darkfire introduced complex desires and passions. MattEmAngel introduced everyday things, and focus. Red303 introduced resurrection. We're adding stuff. We need to find the girl. That's the goal.

Showing 31-45 of 169