ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Magnetic Dream Chamber of Nefarious Porpoises

169 39238
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Magnetic Dream Chamber! We are currently in the fifth stage of experiment.

Please keep the following in mind:
1. This may be one of the stupidest forum games you will play.
2. You probably have no idea what is going on here.
3. Forum rules still apply here.
4. OMG! Gantic! Stop doing this to me!
5. Ignore that. That was a glitch in the system.

Please keep your minds open as information will be beamed directly into your head. I will be keeping watch from my laboratory and try to resolve any glitchy issues that may occur during this experiment, but I make no promises.

Godspeed and Good Luck, Brave Forumnauts!
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four

• 169 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

The girl started getting mentioned after I posted, though I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
It seems like he loves this girl, or at least has strong feelings for her.

to earn what money he needed to follow her around the world

Maybe he wants revenge.
jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Sorry if I missed you in that. Maybe he does want revenge. He definitely wants the girl. And you might have just induced the idea of revenge in his mind.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I call upon the divine might of the scriptwriters to develop a coherent plot and possibly a back-story or two for this game.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams of the greatness as he is among the stars where he lies in the time since he devoured the moon.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Sounds like a case of the jims. Wake me when the flying rainbow trout get here.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams of flying rainbow trout when he eats something bad.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I have the boss meeting this person.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I attempt to catch one of the trout, if at all possible.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams of catching food in his mouth as he falls through swinging doors like a boss.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I imagine pure nothingness.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Attention: The eastern outboard hitching cantilever cannot be adjusted past the indicated threshold! There is no butter in the pantry. And where the heck did all this scuba gear come from??? Bus contention, in computer design, is an undesirable state of the bus in which more than one device on the bus attempts to place values on the bus at the same time. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Everything You Could Ever Possibly Want to Know About the Hydrodynamic Propulsion Capabilities of Various Dwarf-sized Commercial Grain Harvesting Vehicles but Were Too Tall to Ask Unabridged. Tired of garbled, cluttered dreams? Then you need the Wakenator! Only $99.99 plus shipping. You'll also receive the patented Steakenator Steak Staker and Stock Stoker absolutely free! Order now and we'll double it for some reason. That's a $23,800,000,000.00 value, yours for only twelve easy payments of $99.99! plus shipping.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I throw in an annoying jingle to accompany him.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

He dreams of a time he entered into a tournament to earn enough money to ride the bus which started him on his journey that led to the nothingness of space accompanied by music.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

So, let's see what we've got so far:

[...] on his honeymoon.
[...] when she was taken from him.
[...] paddles and wheels and baskets [...]

He lost his wife on their honeymoon, which took place either on a paddle steamer or near a watermill.

[...] to follow her around the world if he must.
[...] he is among the stars where he lies in the time since he devoured the moon.
[...] the nothingness of space [...]

He is somewhere in Earth's orbit.

He dreams of a time he entered into a tournament to earn enough money [...]

Requires further exposition.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If it's a tournament, then I guess there's probably some fighting that went on. Let's see what that would reveal.

Showing 46-60 of 169