ForumsGame WalkthroughsNew Feudalism Cheat

20 6204
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

When you're starting a new game, where all the soldiers are standing and you choose your character, instead of press Go to Journey, right click on the game screen and click forward. You'll have NaN gold and NaN skill points to spend.

Thanks for your time.

• 20 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Also, when training new people, fill up your 1st and second lines. Then, for the reserves, fill all but the last two. ONLY put a unit on the last space, NOT ON THE SECOND TO LAST. Add another unit. You'll have another spaces at the end. Keep doing this until you have as many as you like.
Could you explain that more clearly?
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Also, when training new people, fill up your 1st and second lines. Then, for the reserves, fill all but the last two. ONLY put a unit on the last space, NOT ON THE SECOND TO LAST. Add another unit. You'll have another spaces at the end. Keep doing this until you have as many as you like.

Thanks again.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Let me try... Go to the barracks. Now fill up the top two rows with warriors. Then fill up the reserve row, BUT NOT THE FIRST TWO SPACES!! Now keep adding units to the second space, as many as you'd like. There's no limit.

AlphaWolf116
AlphaWolf116
19 posts
Nomad

i did that first cheat but i didnt have infinite xp points just 1000

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

actually just keep putting ppl on there, it fills up no matter what just gotta look : /

atb182
atb182
80 posts
Nomad

btw that cheat has been around for like a year or so so alot of ppl already know cuz me and like 3 other ppl posted about this. just to let u know

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

cool it works!! i mean the 1st cheat

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

k. I did this. it gave me NaN gold, but it gave my 75 xtra experience points. I thought it would give me NaN experience points!!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Never mind it took awhile but it works.

ashleyev
ashleyev
11 posts
Nomad

i cant do the 1st cheat

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Go to the barracks. Now fill up the top two rows with warriors. Then fill up the reserve row, BUT NOT THE FIRST TWO SPACES!! Now keep adding units to the second space, as many as you'd like. There's no limit.

I thought that there was already no limit to your reserves.
ashleyev
ashleyev
11 posts
Nomad

i can do the 1st cheat now thanks

souperman
souperman
35 posts
Nomad

There's no limit to reserves. I've played through with hundreds of leftover troops from the last "best" city I had. It's quite interesting really to scroll through the line and see all your old people.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yay! I finally beat the game.

cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

Wow, thanks a lot. I would certainly like to have cheats on this game.

Showing 1-15 of 20