ForumsThe TavernMy dog ate my sandwich and I'm upset about it.

23 10601
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

It was a good sandwich ;-;

• 23 Replies
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

How come people stop living...?

You ask a lot of questions...
cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

how to fix a bucket is basically where someone posts a problem then the next person posts how to fix it then the next person posts how that's wrong/how you would go about doing that and so on.
Also this thread has been going of for too long, and has strayed far from the OP.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also, R2, the dog has probably digested the sandwich by now and... you know where things go from there.

Eat the poop then.

Yeah... not something I would personally enjoy.

If the sandwich was good then you shouldn't let that get in the way. Now eat the poop!

Soap smells good too but have you tried eating soap?

Well how else would I use soap?

Also this thread has basically become the how to fix a bucket forum game

And the forum game has become real-life.

1. What is a bucket forum game?

A bucket forum game.

Also this thread has been going of for too long

This thread was made 3 days ago, if that's too long then every thread should be locked.

strayed far from the OP.

How? All we've been doing is talking about a sandwich and every post here has been a response to it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That can be an dilemma. Personally an even greater dilemma is when I make a deliciously-beautiful sandwich, I eat it, then I no longer have a sandwich

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Personally an even greater dilemma is when I make a deliciously-beautiful sandwich, I eat it, then I no longer have a sandwich

In the ephemerality of the sandwich lies its beauty.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Perhaps the best solution is to get your dog to make a sandwich and eat that one.

Good luck with that. I've showed my dog Gigi how to make a tea and every time I ask her to make one she looks at me like I'm crazy.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Good luck with that. I've showed my dog Gigi how to make a tea and every time I ask her to make one she looks at me like I'm crazy.

Everyone here is crazy. If you are not crazy when you join, you become later So don't worry, I believe you are qualified enough to ask your dog to make tea. If I had a pet I would probably send it to the super market to do my shopping for me

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Animal cruelty potential. I'm dissapointed... and calling PETA.

I said "If I had one". Your argument is invalid.

Showing 16-23 of 23