ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Crow and Crown

228 61769
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Rose and Crow, weary Forumnaut.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five

• 228 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What do we do here?
Talk about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things, apparently. Then we wait to see if anything happens.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If I were to start a food fight, what would happen?

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

*Hits the diceman with a chair and throws the liquid oxygen at Chryosten*

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

None. The Golden Carrot Stick is bound to you and is worth nothing to anyone else.

Welcome to the Rose and Crown, wookie1196.

Perhaps you should try it, Darkfire45.

Alp_Ehni has been forcibly removed from the Rose and Crown for attempting to incite violence.

Welcome to the Rose and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things.

A game of hi-lo dice starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I go explore the place just to get a general layout of the place.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

How much money do I currently have?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You don't get very far because you haven't paid for anything yet.

Check your money bag, wookie1196.

Welcome to the Rose and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things.

A game of hi-lo dice starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I'll check my money bag then.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'll finish off what I ordered and then pay. Now may I please explore the place now?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

With how much do I start with?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You have one gold coin, wookie1196.

There's nothing beyond but rooms for rent and the outside. You are not allowed into the rooms because you have not paid for a room. There is a band of misfits in the main room. A game of hi-lo dice starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join. Alp_Ehni sits outside.

With how much do you start with what?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I was referring to the gold coins.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Check your money bag, akshobhya.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I'll head to the corner furthest from the main egress.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

In the corner furthest from the main egress, a game of hi-lo dice starts. It only costs a gold coin to join.

Showing 31-45 of 228