ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Crow and Crown

228 61799
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Rose and Crow, weary Forumnaut.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five

• 228 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

OOC: Holy halibut, these guys are well stocked.
IC: I eat whatever foodstuffs smell best and put a bunch more in my inventory along with the most valuable drinkstuff I can find. Then I correct the spelling error on the honey jar with a bit of coal. Then I backtrack to the exit, effacing the prints to make them unrecognizeable.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester
DICE RESULTS
4 = AlwaysWorking
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I check the surroundings.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I thought it was fairly clear I was raiding a cellar. ... Stealthily.

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

As I'm now the abyss, I'll try to float into the building again, my intention being to envelop everyone.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

FishPreferred eats some honeyed foodstuff and takes some honeyed drinkstuff and makes his escape, erasing all trace of his presence (except for the missing items in the cellar and changing the name on a container).

The Crow and Crown sits in a fairly featureless meadow that extends to the horizons. Nothing else sticks out.

You do not find any traps, but you're fairly certain something has changed.

Alp_Ehni gives everyone the heebie-jeebies.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A room only costs one gold coin and comes with complementary wake-up call.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester
DICE RESULTS
7 = ApparentlyICantStopWork
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I take one heebie-jeebie and keep it for later. Then I walk South of the eatery that keeps changing its name.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I picklock the door to the kitchen.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

OOC: I move that it be renamed "The Crock and Crawdad", specifically so that it doesn't fit this pattern.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

wookie1196: 52/100

FishPreferred walks south on a mostly featureless grass plain.

The lock is unpickable because it is a magic lock.

Rose and Crown? What Rose and Crown? There are no invisible doors anywhere.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts and pretend silly things. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I attempt to infuse the plot device with the heebie-jeebie, hoping to give it more functionality. Afterward, I go South again.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use the plot device on the magic lock. If that fails, I attempt to ram the door down.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester
DICE RESULTS
6 = HeighHo
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Nothing happens. FishPreferred walks south on a mostly featureless grass plain.

It doesn't do anything. Ramming the door does nothing.

wookie1196: 58/100

You don't find any runes.

Showing 136-150 of 228