ForumsSupport ForumAccount won't link up with games

4 1624
RepedeX
RepedeX
3 posts
Peasant

This problem started about one week ago. I do see my account logged in but every time I plan to start a game with a online save, it says "login to save". I've already logged in but games just seems to not detect that I've logged in. This happens to every games with an online save option. I did tried to log out and that didn't work... Help please.

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Even though this is more of a technical problem, I do want to ask you to try the following @RepedeX... try using another browser and make sure you are logged off from the website in the other one. If you have any adblocking software running, turn it off and try again with logging off and back in. Did you recently hange anything to your settings or maybe installed a new add-on/plugin? This may interfere as well... if none of this works, we can call in the cavalry, but I would like you to try these options first and report back here with a callout to me, ok?

RepedeX
RepedeX
3 posts
Peasant

Tried all of the above and nothing works...

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Report the problem then! like MrDayCee said send the problem there and they will try to take care of it

RepedeX
RepedeX
3 posts
Peasant

OK... But how do I do that? =3=

Showing 1-4 of 4