ForumsForum GamesIsland under a godly dome [RP]

276 69713
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

REGISTRATION CLOSED!

Hello there! Welcome to the living hell that is Tulse's island. This place is mostly owned by 4 major factions where most of them force their citizens to live terrible lives. Your point here is...well...whatever you want it to be. You can go ahead and change the situation IF YOU WISH. This island is, in fact, your garden til the end of time. You might aswell just drink beer in a random tavern, but that wouldn't be alot of fun...or would it?

Here's how the island looks:

http://i.imgur.com/S5L3UCC.jpg

Click this for better quality!

Lore and important info:

Tulse's Island is an...island...that has a magical dome all around it which doesn't allow anyone to see the island, detect it, hear it, e.t.c. Also this dome doesn't let anyone inside or outside the island, even if God himself would happen to get here somehow, he could never get out. Nobody knows how this dome got created or how someone even got on the island.

People here each have their own element, it really doesn't help much if you don't use magic, however, if you do, it makes the magic of the same element easier to learn. Technically everyone can learn any kind of magic, but using the magic of the same element as yours just makes everything easier.

And yes, there's magic in this island. Every person has this thing called 'Mana', which basically equals 'magical strength'. Mana is what magical spells drain from you when you use them, if you run out of it and keep using spells, they start draining your blood and lungs, which either immediately kills you, or does permanent damage to your body. Everyone has different amounts of mana, some have more, some have less, some don't have any mana at all. The only way you can tell how much mana you have is by using spells, which is rather risky. It regenerates automatically, most people can regenerate their mana within 3 minutes.

The more powerful the spell is, the more mana it drains.

The magic in this island ranges from simple fireballs to telekinesis to generating and enchanting all sorts of items. However, a lot of people try to refrain from using magic because it's a big risk. Here's why: Anyone can use any kind of magic, a fire elemental person can learn how to use water magic and dark can learn how to use light (though it takes longer time to learn it). The problem is that you don't know when you use too much until it has already drained all the life out of you or done permanent damage to you. Because of this, most people who try magic for the first time immediately die.

Speaking of mastering magic, it takes a while. Mastering magic of the same elements as yours can take weeks to master, mastering magic of different elements takes MUCH longer than that...

The game:

Now to the fun part: Your character will have the most basic RP profile setting possible. When you give me your character, I add a bit of plot to your situation and we continue from there.

Application sheet:

Money: [Don't fill this up]
Character's Name and surname: [Or just name if you can't come up with a surname]
Appearance: [Imagine needing to tell this to someone drawing your character]
Personality: [I'd love this to last at least 1 entire line]
Biography: [Your job, history, opinions of the current situation, hobby, any important people, any other kind of important information]
Element: [Choose one: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Poison, Ice, Dark, Light, Physical, Void]
Magical skills: [Mention any magical skills you have]

Elements:

You may have noticed that there are 2 elements that differ from the usual ones. Light, wind, fire, and all of those look very usual and easy to understand, however, you may have some problems understanding these 2: physical and void elements. Let me explain:

Physical is the only element that doesn't have any magical skills that can be learned faster, meaning that no matter what the skill's element is, you will have to spend some time on it, however, people with the physical element
tend to be stronger than everyone else.

Void is an anti-magic element. It's used to destroy any kinds of magical enchantments, barriers, shields, particles, e.t.c. However it doesn't damage anything that's created by nature, this means that even though void destroys magic, it doesn't damage your physical body whatsoever, and considering that mages aren't very common to begin with, void can be announced as the weakest element of all.

Every element has a particular set of skills, technically you can use every element for every type of magic, you can use fire to heal, dark to create light, e.t.c., the only thing is that some elements are more effective for some kind of magic than others (for example, fire is better for fireballs, dark is better for making people blind, water, earth and light are better for healing).

Same elemental spells don't damage each other (Forexample light spells don't damage light elemental barriers and using fire against fire just makes more fire).
Exceptions: Ice doesn't damage water, water doesn't damage ice, physical can damage itself and void doesn't damage physical.

Factions:

Now the factions, you can choose which one you support the most by mentioning it in your biography or you can just not care about it at all...

Crusaders:

http://i.imgur.com/ITptdvZ.jpg

In the beginning they had the best of intentions, however, after their leader became powerful, he became arrogant and hypocrytical. Because of this he started forcing every citizen to pay monthly fees and do everything for him. People intended to leave the land, however, the Crusaders have been placed all throughout the frontiers making it impossible for the citizens to leave. The land overall has alot of treasure making it the second richest on the island.

The Crusaders are neutral with Clarity and enemies with Vermile's Empire and the Guardians.

They own around 50% of the sea area around the island.

Guardians:

http://i.imgur.com/Cpg0WiJ.jpg

The only faction that actually has good intentions. The purpose of Guardians is to evacuate every citizen in any warzone to their teritorry. They wish to save everyone from the war by taking all the land for themselves and then making sure nothing like this happens ever again. They have the biggest amount of people of all factions, however they don't have enough money to simultaneously defend themselves and keep all the people in the land alive, making them a very poor faction.

The Guardians are enemies with the Crusaders and Vermile's Empire and neutral with Clarity.

They've taken over land in a way that they can connect with all the other factions and making it possible for people to evacuate in their lands

Clarity:

http://i.imgur.com/aGjAsj6.jpg

The worst faction in terms of land, but the best in terms of diplomacy and money. They intend to get a friendly relationship with every faction and then take over their lands and people. They've already managed to become allies with Vermile's Empire and are currently trying to become allies with the Crusaders. Thanks to their diplomacy, they can travel through the lands of Vermile's Empire without any issues and that way they can communicate with each other on both sides of the island.

Clarity is allies with Vermile's Empire and neutral with the Crusaders and the Guardians.

Their land is split in 2 parts that are both located on both opposite sides of the island, that's why their priority is keeping a friendly relationship with Vermile's Empire so that both of the sides can communicate.

Vermile's Empire:

http://i.imgur.com/SXG77Mr.jpg

Vermile himself is good at leading and tactics. He owns almost 50% of all the land and has the strongest army. He considers Clarity as his puppets since they do anything he says and he allows them to travel through his large landscape in return. He intends to take all the land and money for himself. He uses most of his money for his and his army's well-being and weapons, does not spend money on food for his citizens, however, unlike Crusaders, does not force his people to pay monthly fees and work for him.

Vermile's Empire is allies with Clarity, unfriendly with the Crusaders and enemies with the Guardians.

Not only does he own almost 50% of the land, but 50% of the sea around the island aswell.

Other:

http://i.imgur.com/6pvGejn.jpg

This isn't really a faction, but more like a piece of land with a couple minor leaders who don't intend to take over anything. They have neutral relationships with all factions, allow them to pass through their land, but don't allow them to fight each other in that land. They mainly focus on keeping everyone on their land happy by keeping them as far away from any kind of war as possible, they're doing a somewhat good job at it.

This is the way factions are distributed on the map:

http://i.imgur.com/UvAuJnh.jpg

Click this for better quality!

As you can see, cities like Scrive, Erglania, Brance, Sulde, Candove, Ettania and Aucenia suffer huge inconveniences because they happen to be right between factions that are enemies with each other, everyone living there is not happy and is trying to get away, however the armies of most of the factions don't allow them to.

Alot of questions you have about the plot, people, magic, e.t.c might get answered while you're in your journey.

So, to those of you who are still reading this...good luck...I guess...

• 276 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Jake Nero (JACKinbigletters)

"Just to make sure, you are the one who people call 'Jake Nero', right? I simply wish to confirm that my knights haven't delivered the wrong person." he says with a rather cold and emotionless voice.

Zexed (wookie1196)

"I think you're asking the wrong question. To start off with, this village is located in land that belongs to Clarity, right? And yet there's random Crusaders wandering around here. I would understand if Vermile's troops would be going through here because of their alliance, but Crusaders?" she says as the sadness and depression in her voice slowly turns into anger.

Drakonnan DarkHeart (silver199)

"All I can do is wish you luck, honestly! Anyway, if you want something, simply shout. I'm pretty sure we will notice." he says as you hear him moving toward the horses.

Louis Alcazar (Riptizoid101)

[I will already inform you that I'm not quite the writer myself. Most of the people posting here already seem to be better at this sort of thing than I am. Reading a book of some sort would most probably be more efficient for improving your writing skills.]

[Your money is 200 Tulses (1 Tulse = 1 $)]

The first person you met once you reached Brance was a friendly old man who let you stay in his rather large house until you manage to find a job. A week has passed and you still haven't found a place to work in. Apparently ever since you left Brance it has experienced some major economical issues and over 50% of the people living there nowadays are homeless.

A new, bright morning starts and the sun glows in your face through a thin, red curtain. You immediately hear someone lightly knocking on your door.

The Alabaster Princess (ihatePKMONagain)

[Your money is 50000 Tulses (1 Tulse = 1 $)]

The morning shines bright and lightens your entire room. The first thing you hear, however, is your father yelling at someone in the corridor next to your room: "What? Gravekeepers? What are you talking about?".

A familiar voice replies: "Haven't you heard? There's a new faction forming in the southern part of this island! They've decided to call themselves the Gravekeepers!". This voice belongs to someone who regularly visits Vermile. This person constantly wears dark blue, shiny armor that conceals everything about him. Not even Evince can tell anything about this man. Your parent hasn't seen his face either and claims that this person is the leader of Clarity.

"Absurd! A new faction? As if the current situation wasn't bad enough for us!" Vermile responds in an angrier tone.

They're both walking through the corridor and seem to be slowly approaching your room. You then hear them knocking on your door. "Are you there?" asks Vermile in a loud and annoyed tone.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I wake up, scratching my head and giving a groggy yawn before peering out of my curtains and letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight warming my face. After looking around through the window, I lazily call out to the visitor of my door.

"Who is it? If it's not a woman, a job offer, or someone I know, then I don't want to hear it."

As I do this, I get ready for the day, combing my hair with my fingers and making my clothes seem presentable. Perhaps I should scrounge up breakfast before I job hunt today... But before that, a 'pressing' issue requires my attention as I turn towards the door and wait for a response.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"That's me." I say as I stand there never taking my eyes off of the man.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Are you still accepting? all other RPs of mine have died, so i would like it if i could join.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

"They could have come here from Candove. The city is close enough and the Crusaders have a good hold of a portion of it, and Clarity isn't too picky about who goes through their territory and who doesn't. I do see your point however. Why not simply wait for me in Candove? I go to the city fairly regularly for shop supplies and Wind Magic books, and as I said, they already control a part of the city, so it would be easier for them to get reinforcements and to surprise me. I have a feeling that if I want to get these answers, I'll have to do one of two things, both of which involve leaving the store and maybe this village for an uncertain period of time, in which case I would like your blessing to leave the store in the care of my family until I return. I will either need to find the black knight, for I will need to go to Candove to investigate further. Do I have your blessing?" I ask her as I put down my tea.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

"It's me!" says an old voice behind the door. You can promptly tell that this voice belongs to the old man who provided you with your current shelter.

"You have a letter from...I can't quite read it. I left my glasses in my room." says the man in a friendly tone.

"Splendid! I want you to answer a couple questions for me. After that I will make another request depending on your answers." he says as his voice immediately changes from cold and emotionless to friendly and confident.

"To begin with, what's with your eerie look? Have I caused some sorts of inconveniences to you?" he then proceeds to ask as he starts looking for something in the bookshelves nearby his table.

@etg2002

Yeah, it's still not too late.

Zexed (wookie1196)

"This situation is most definitely strange. Regardless, even though I'm a nonbeliever, God bless you!" she says as she puts down her empty cup of tea as well and looks at you with a friendly smile.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I promptly open the door and greet the man with a smile.

"Hello there, gramps. I was just getting ready to go out job hunting again. Here, come in."

I move aside and let the man come in.

"By the way, what's with this letter you speak of?"

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

" I thank you with all my heart. Rest assured, I will find the truth." I say before I turn around and leave, heading back toward my house.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I try to use whatever object I see around me to fight!

ihatePKMONagain
ihatePKMONagain
26 posts
Nomad

I quickly put on my clothes, starting with my jumpsuit, throw on a white cloak, and brush my hair in the mirror opposite my bed, which is on the back wall of my room. This puts me close to the right of the door, and since custom dictates that Vermile can't go past me into my room, I feel slightly better about letting him enter. The plush, 2-inch thick white carpet on my floor feels wonderful on my feet. The room smells like roses, probably from the rose garden beneath the window, and the lace of my canopy bed is moving in a light breeze. The tall and narrow Greco-Roman windows that cover the right side of the room are in stark contrast with the left side, which is cluttered with magical research texts and knowledge on various subjects. I want to change my room because everything inside is white- including the books. It's a sight for sore eyes.

Ala: Good morning, Father. You may enter with your guest.
Vermile: Don your mask first, Ala. You won't need to dig into our minds for information.
Ala: I won't use Evince. Won't you even walk into my room before saying that? And no return on the greeting I just gave you? How rude.
Vermile: You must be feeling bold today. The mask. Now.
(Ala puts on her mask, made of alabaster, the origin of her title. The mask is a smooth face silhouette with only slits for Ala's 2 eyes. It was created to shine whenever Ala used any form of magic, making it a perfect Evince indicator.)
Ala: Come in. It's on.
(Vermile enters with the leader of Clarity, a man in blue armor.)
Leader of Clarity (LoC): Greetings, Alabaster Princess. What a fine morning this is. So fine, in fact, that a light breeze smelling of flowers wafts into your room through the window.
Ala: And, armored man, may I ask of you your name?
LoC: My name is Cantatrix, m'lady.
Ala: Would you please take off your helmet as a sign of respect to the Princess?
Cantatrix: I fear that would not be necessary, Princess. There are more prudent matters to discuss than abiding to formalities. Emperor Vermile, if you would please?
Vermile: Ala, a new faction is rising in the south. The call themselves the Gravekeep (cut off)
Ala: Cantatrix, your voice sounds very . . . melodic. Almost inhuman, if not more feminine than manly. Would you please speak again?
Cantatrix: Of course, anything for the Princess.
(Ala discreetly flips a switch near the side of her mirror, which nullifies all long-range magic within 100 feet of her room.)
Ala: Again please.
Cantatrix: (silence)
Ala: (in a singsong, mocking voice) Anything for the Princess?
Vermile: This is futile. Meet me downstairs when you aren't being a child.
(Vermile exits Ala's room.)
Ala: I'm not stupid. The leader of Clarity is rumored to be a woman. You walk into my room with armor that stinks of void, evidence of a poor attempt to nullify the presence of magic. I assume that it was Lalya and Pugnax who worked the magic into that armor so that you could enter seeming to be a man, but just a hollow suit of armor that the real leader is puppeteering behind closed doors. Since the armor hasn't gone limp, I can tell that the REAL Cantatrix must be within the 100-foot barrier. You must be a physical element user, to detect a sideways shift in availability that didn't even affect your active magical skill. Speak for yourself now, Cantatrix.
Cantatrix: (in a surly female voice) What wonders, Alabaster Princess. Being able to easily see through my ruse is a gift. Since I'm granting you an audience with me, a faction leader, would you please answer my question? How did you know that this armor wasn't a man?
Ala: You shouldn't have allowed Lalya or Pugnax to enchant the armor. I collaborated with them for the last 2 months. I would obviously recognize their magical signature if you even entered the city of Credd.
Cantatrix: It doesn't help that the one who masked my armor was a weak magician, though void nonetheless, which made the masking much more efficient than anything I could have done. What a shame it is that void-oriented magicians are so rare.
Ala thinks: a pointed flaw in many of the faction leaders, that they don't shore up all the shortcomings of their preparations. One reason why Clarity hadn't been able to conquer land in the last 3 years before their leader was changed and they became a diplomatic faction.
Ala: Is there anything wrong with being a woman?
Cantatrix: Obviously, Ala. In a world dominated by male mages, male soldiers, and male colleagues that don't take female fighters seriously, how would you think a female leader would survive?
Ala: By demonstrating the power of peace and showing her people the love and value of human and intelligent life.
Cantatrix: Noble, if I may, but completely naive. Your claim may even be ignorant. Men, or better yet, the Guardian leaders and Vermile, only see peace in one faction holding every power. My way is the simplest- unite the factions through good relations with Clarity, and dominate them under one government that gives the different areas autonomy, but no army.
Ala: And you think that good relations would ever lead to 3 separate factions choosing to ally under you after a generation of total war?
Cantatrix: I already have Vermile in my palm.
Ala: Father believes that Clarity is a useful slave.
Cantatrix: Nevertheless, I have a meeting with the leader of the Crusaders in one week. And another with the Guardian High Court in three. I could, at least, coerce each faction into giving up this senseless war for land and turn towards a bloodless war of development. I already have Vermile thinking that the people of the Crusaders will naturally join him if the difference between life quality gets too high. In fact, the city of Candove already has.
Ala: Unbelievable. Incredible. How would you authentify this outlandish saying.
Cantatrix: I was patrolling the whole city and surrounding area with a black armor suit this whole week. It still collects data in video as we speak. It even killed 20 or so crusaders yesterday to save a promising young wind magic user. The Crusaders are so wasteful. There are at least 40 reports of people in the last 4 days who have abandoned the Crusader banner, while 90 percent of those living in the Crusader section have either no alliance with a faction or have allied with Vermile in hopes of escaping the Crusaders.
Ala: We could work together. You could move with Clarity to transfer people from the Crusader section, claiming them to be refugees, and make the Empire and Vermile a co-actor in the ploy. We could hope to paint him as the "good guy" by pulling out 8 in 9 of our soldiers in disputed territory, using Clarity's wealth to feed the people, improving technology and quality of life in Vermile's Empire, and having Vermile invite the Guardians to a talk between Clarity, the Empire, and themselves, in which peace would be made, boundaries would be drawn, and an alliance formed against war and the Crusaders. The only problem is getting you to give that amount of money, and Father to swallow his pride and greed.
Cantatrix: I would give you anything you wish, princess.
(Ala rises from her seat by the mirror.)
Cantatrix: Let us go then, to discuss the new faction. We've kept Vermile waiting.

ihatePKMONagain
ihatePKMONagain
26 posts
Nomad

Edit of my last post -- the writing is significantly improved.

I quickly put on my clothes, starting with my jumpsuit, throw on a white cloak, and brush my hair in the mirror opposite my bed, which is on the back wall of my room. This puts me close to the right of the door, and since custom dictates that Vermile can't go past me into my room, I feel slightly better about letting him enter. The plush, 2-inch thick white carpet on my floor feels wonderful on my feet. The room smells like roses, probably from the rose garden beneath the window, and the lace of my canopy bed is moving in a light breeze. The tall and narrow Greco-Roman windows that cover the right side of the room are in stark contrast with the left side, which is cluttered with magical research texts and knowledge on various subjects. I want to change my room because everything inside is white- including the books. It's a sight for sore eyes.

Ala: Good morning, Father. You may enter with your guest.
Vermile: Don your mask first, Ala. You won't need to dig into our minds for information.
Ala: I won't use Evince. Won't you even walk into my room before saying that? And no return on the greeting I just gave you? How rude.
Vermile: You must be feeling bold today. The mask. Now.
(Ala puts on her mask, made of alabaster, the origin of her title. The mask is a smooth face silhouette with only slits for Ala's 2 eyes. It was created to shine whenever Ala used any form of magic, making it a perfect Evince indicator.)
Ala: Come in. It's on.
(Vermile enters with the leader of Clarity, a man in blue armor.)
Leader of Clarity (LoC): Greetings, Alabaster Princess. What a fine morning this is. So fine, in fact, that a light breeze smelling of flowers wafts into your room through the window.
Ala: And, armored man, may I ask of you your name?
LoC: My name is Cantatrix, m'lady.
Ala: Would you please take off your helmet as a sign of respect to the Princess?
Cantatrix: I fear that would not be necessary, Princess. There are more prudent matters to discuss than to abide by formalities. Emperor Vermile, if you would please?
Vermile: Ala, a new faction is rising in the south. The call themselves the Gravekeep (cut off)
Ala: Cantatrix, your voice sounds very . . . melodic. Almost inhuman, if not more feminine than manly. Would you please speak again?
Cantatrix: Of course, anything for the Princess.
(Ala discreetly flips a switch near the side of her mirror, which nullifies all long-range magic within 100 feet of her room.)
Ala: Again, please.
Cantatrix: (silence)
Ala: (in a singsong, mocking voice) Anything for the Princess?
Vermile: This is futile. Meet me downstairs when you aren't being a child.
(Vermile exits Ala's room.)
Ala: I'm not stupid. The leader of Clarity is rumored to be a woman. You walk into my room with armor that stinks of void, evidence of a poor attempt to nullify the presence of magic. I assume that Lalya and Pugnax worked the magic into that armor so that you could enter seeming to be a man, but just a hollow suit of armor that the real leader is puppeteering behind closed doors. Since the armor hasn't gone limp, I can tell that the REAL Cantatrix must be within the 100-foot barrier. You must be a physical element user, to detect a sideways shift in availability that didn't even affect your active magical skill. Speak for yourself now, Cantatrix.
Cantatrix: (in a surly female voice) What wonders, Alabaster Princess. Being able to easily see through my ruse is a gift. Since I'm granting you an audience with me, a faction leader, would you please answer my question? How did you know that this armor wasn't a man?
Ala: You shouldn't have allowed Lalya or Pugnax to enchant the armor. I collaborated with them for the last 2 months. I would obviously recognize their magical signature if you even entered the city of Credd.
Cantatrix: It doesn't help that the one who masked my armor was a weak magician, though void nonetheless, which made the masking much more efficient than anything I could have done. What a shame it is that void-oriented magicians are so rare.
Ala's thoughts: a pointed flaw in many of the faction leaders, that they don't shore up all the shortcomings of their preparations. One reason why Clarity hadn't been able to conquer land in the last 3 years before their leader was changed and they became a diplomatic faction.
Ala: Is there anything wrong with being a woman?
Cantatrix: Obviously, Ala. In a world dominated by male mages, male soldiers, and male colleagues that don't take female fighters seriously, how would you think a female leader would survive?
Ala: By demonstrating the power of peace and showing her people the love and value of human and intelligent life.
Cantatrix: Noble, if I may, but completely naive. Your claim may even be ignorant. Men, or better yet, the Guardian leaders and Vermile, only see peace in one faction holding every power. My way is the simplest- unite the factions through good relations with Clarity, and dominate them under one government that gives the different areas autonomy, but no army.
Ala: And you think that good relations would ever lead to 3 separate factions choosing to ally under you after a generation of total, unabridged, and lawless war?
Cantatrix: I already have Vermile in my palm.
Ala: Father believes that Clarity is a useful slave.
Cantatrix: Nevertheless, I have a meeting with the leader of the Crusaders in one week. And another with the Guardian High Court in three. I could, at least, coerce each faction into giving up this senseless war for land and turn towards a bloodless war of development, in which each side tries to tout themselves as best in wealth and in life quality. I already have Vermile thinking that the people of the Crusaders will naturally join him if the difference between collective attitude gets too high. In fact, the city of Candove already has.
Ala: Unbelievable. Not credible. How would you authenticate your impossible claim with evidence?
Cantatrix: I was patrolling the whole city and surrounding area with a black armor suit this whole week. It still collects data in video format as we speak. It even killed 20 or so crusaders yesterday to save a promising young wind magic user. The Crusaders are so wasteful. There are at least 40 reports of people in the last 4 days who have abandoned the Crusader banner while 90 percent of those living in the Crusader section have either no alliance with a faction or have allied with Vermile in hopes of escaping the Crusaders. My only problem is that I lack the manpower or the access routes in which to lead people out of the Crusader lands.
Ala: Wait . . . maybe we could work together. You could move with Clarity to transfer people from the Crusader section, claiming them to be refugees, and make the Empire and Vermile a co-actor in the ploy. We'll provide you with our superior army and safe passage into Crusader territory if you provide the wealth of your faction for 2 separate campaigns. We could hope to paint Vermille as the "good guy" by pulling out 8 in 9 of our soldiers in disputed territory, using Clarity's wealth to feed the people, improving technology and quality of life in Vermile's Empire, and having Vermile invite the Guardians to a talk between Clarity, the Empire, and themselves, in which peace would be made, boundaries would be drawn, and an alliance formed against war and the Crusaders. The only problem is getting you to let that amount of money leave your coffers, and having Father swallow his pride and greed.
Cantatrix: A masterful plan. I would give you anything you wish, princess.
(Ala rises from her seat by the mirror.)
Cantatrix: (smiles) You're finally ready. Let us go then, to discuss the new faction. We've kept Vermile waiting.

Cantatrix in Latin means either hex, enchantress, female singer, or sorceress.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Well many of your men have tried to murder me and harm the people I am protecting because they can't stand the fact that I beat them in an unfair fight. Seeing as they are you men then they are your responsibility, meaning their problems are your problems." I say without moving, keeping an ear out for anyone out in the hallway moving toward or away from the door.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

OK then. i will join. keep in mind, the following may be lengthy...

Money:
Character's Name and surname: Alcolm Shen
Appearance: a somewhat light-skinned person, with white hair (from natural color, not age.). not physically strong, but mentally powerful. roughly 5' 10", relatively thin.
Personality: a somewhat secretive person, able to play along with others, but prefers to go it alone. when he is in a group, however, he usually knows how to take command and make any situation in his advantage.
Biography: He works as a problem solver, offering advice and tips as well as occasionally helping people out of a tricky situation. he does not enjoy the fact that everyone just fights everyone, but plans to take advantage of this for better jobs as others leave for war. he enjoys inventing devices for just about anything.
Element: Lightning
Magical skills: (explanation for this next one: lightning is electricity, so this [Should] count.) able to stimulate mind with a electric shock. (if that does not count, please do tell me.)

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Sorry for not posting for several days. I had alot of studies to do for the end of the 1st semester. Anyway, let's return to daily posts.

"A full-grown, friendly fellow handed this letter to me. He asked if I could deliver it to you. I have no clue what sorts of people you're meeting in this city and I don't need to know it either. Here's the letter!" he says as he takes a spotless, elegant letter with a blue stamp on it out of his pocket and hands it over to you.

Zexed (wookie1196)

As the female enters another room, you exit the house. Apparently the rain has stopped while you were talking. The sky has become entirely black, though.

Your trip back home was quick and without any interference. The house doesn't seem to have any sorts of lights turned on meaning that your brother and foster father seem to have already gone to sleep.

Juni (Shoeminor)

There aren't any objects efficient for fighting anywhere nearby except a small table. It's rather light and you can lift it up without any problems. However, by the time you take it, your sister is lying on the ground covered in mass amounts of blood and the one remaining soldier approaches you. All of the sudden an arrow flies in through your window and pierces through the man's head as he quickly falls to the ground.

The Alabaster Princess (ihatePKMONagain)

Your post sort of made me realize that I've been mostly running this as an RPG rather than an RP. Regardless, you can't control characters other than your own. (And can't choose the consequences of your own actions either)

Nothing is heard outside the door. The man replies as he stops searching and looks at you with an awkward smile: "Oh...That explains a lot of things, then. You see, the problem here is that there's 3 Crusader generals like me in this city and they don't communicate with each other. This means one can preform an action that inconveniences the other. Do you understand what I'm implying?"

Alcolm Shen (etg2002)

[Yes, it counts, your skill is excellent. Your money is 250 Tulses (1 Tulse = 1$). Posting the application sheet every time is not necessary.]

It is dawn. The first thing you notice as you wake up is several large houses outside yours and a bright light between them shining in your face. Regardless, it seems like you don't have any meetings planned for today, so you currently have freedom to do whatever you wish.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i wash, get ready for the day, etc. then head outside.

Showing 106-120 of 276