ForumsThe TavernThe $100 billion dollar question

179 24240
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

First one to get it gets a special prize. Simple.

Good luck

'what is the number you get when you add all numbers together'

I am away for a month so i will check the answers when i get back. Some people will think its annoying but i think it builds suspense.

• 179 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Way to completely forget about negative numbers which are numbers devoidless! ;d

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yet they are still just deviations from the original ten digits(being 0-9). There were not always negative numbers, and in theory there are not really negative ones. Negative numbers are more of a subtraction thing than anything. You do not walk around saying "I just picked up -3 apples today."

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You could if you sold three apples! And the answer is simple logarithms if there are no negatives. I could give you the equation but I don't have my math stuff with me.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

omg, how do you guys not see the trick question??? the original post was:

note that there is no question mark, possibly making it a declaritive sentence, in which case the word "what" is the answer! refer to my post on page 13 to see what i wrote as the answer.

also,at the bottome of page 1, woody posted;

'ok i will give you guys a hint. It is not 0 and really think about what i said.'

the word "what" was already in italics, he was trying to give us a clue. i am seriously surprised that i was the first to come up with this

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

madgamer131, you really think you got it right? Well, you've also got a point, but at the end of this it's either you're proud or nothing..

And speaking of letters or words in the question itself, I've got another answer. Since the question is:

So, I'm gonna guess the answer would be "sum number" because to me, the question also refers to what *kind* of number you get when you add all numbers together.

Not that it matters, it was just my two cents.
kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

wow, i also find it amazing that only madgamer131 thought of that

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i believe the answer to be infinity. but that's just my dumb guess.

icer2312
icer2312
9 posts
Nomad

I believe it is 6A93B

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

the answer is 1
because you only get one number.
idk

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Define add?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

It's zero.

WarMachine13
WarMachine13
4 posts
Nomad

madgamer's right. it is a trick question. because he doesn't go into specifics about a certain number, the answer could be a letter, or a word.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

A number. Thats the answer

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I'm not sure, I might say zero but that's only if negatives count.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

ther is no number you cant cumbind all cus thers a never ending amaunt of numbers ther cant be an answer is inposibul

Showing 136-150 of 179