ForumsThe TavernThe $100 billion dollar question

179 24260
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

First one to get it gets a special prize. Simple.

Good luck

'what is the number you get when you add all numbers together'

I am away for a month so i will check the answers when i get back. Some people will think its annoying but i think it builds suspense.

• 179 Replies
BayernMunichFC
BayernMunichFC
110 posts
Jester

infinity

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Infinity f you count only positive integers, 0 if you count negative too.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Okay....out of the 50 people who said the already answered answer 0, I wonder who wins XD

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

The answer is 45 ..the question was what do you get if you add up all the numbers ..there are only 10 that make up our counting system 0-9 ....so if you add them up ..you get 45.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

zero

BestCharmie
BestCharmie
11 posts
Nomad

This is nonsense...joke^_^

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The...contest...is...over.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

ok guys the contest is over as kevin said. The prize i havent given it to asherlee yet as i have been real busy atm but i have an idea of what to give her. I am going to start the new 100billion dollar thread$ today so tune in

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

its zero perhaps

zuquack
zuquack
15 posts
Nomad

gasp! you've found the question to the answer of 42!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

This has already been answered for people that just read the first page then post pls listen the correct answer has beeen found. Thread OVER. I have another thread for more logic puzzles like this.

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

'what is the number you get when you add all numbers together'

How can there possibly be an answer if there is no question? As another guy said early in this thread that the answer is 'what' as the question lacked a question mark. But then again without a question mark it is deemed a statement not a question, therefore having no answer. By the way, can infinity be put into negative terms? Or is there a negative term to the number 'i', the exact answer to a negative root? Being a negative itself it cannot possibly have an opposite, in other words it cannot possibly have a negative. That is unless you count negative negative, which is considered positive anyway. Lazy mathematicians.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

But then again without a question mark it is deemed a statement not a question, therefore having no answer

Stop being so picky and annoying the thread is over anyway.

As you said you cannot have a negative root so i should have said integers in my question as to not confuse true maths neeks.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Indeed, the thread is over. The answer was 45 and I'm locking this now

Showing 166-179 of 179