ForumsThe TavernThe $100 billion dollar question

179 24262
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

First one to get it gets a special prize. Simple.

Good luck

'what is the number you get when you add all numbers together'

I am away for a month so i will check the answers when i get back. Some people will think its annoying but i think it builds suspense.

• 179 Replies
Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

the answer is "what"

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Nah, the answer is....*drumroll* And the answer is....this:???

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What can't be the answer.

It says "what is the number you get when you add all numbers together"

"What" is not a number. If it was asking "what is the word you get" then maybe, yea.

icer2312
icer2312
9 posts
Nomad

Woody must of made this one because I can't find it in Google.

12345657890?

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

If it's all the numbers, including negative. The answer is 0. If not all you do is add up all the numbers, which is not logicle. It would equal infinity. Prove me wrong?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

he said its not 0, and said we would find out the answer in a months time....also its called the one hundred billion dollar question, and its has to be a number.I'll have to thnk on this one.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Well, negatives are numbers, and he said all numbers, so I guess the answer would be zero.

@SpartanWarrior3 I prove you right!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

IDK the answer as stupid as it would seem, might be a months time.The only other thing that I could think of is a fake number,like -infinity, or -0,which are both impossible.I'm sure that theres more to this than that though.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wait what about the number 1.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Well, if the answer is no. Than logically the answer is infinity.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It might be possible and he mentioned the word 1 in his first post.It's another theory.

icer2312
icer2312
9 posts
Nomad

Maybe Woody is just trying to mess everyone up. What if he didn't come back in a month?

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Exactly, no one has the brains or the time to figure it out! It would take numerous people, many mounths or even years to complete all the work processes. So, hypothetically speaking. The answer is 0, and since he said the answer is not 0, logically the answer is Infinity than.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I dunno about this. There is a scientific answer to this question. The problem is, who has the time to find out what it is?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

do you really think its that simple sparten warrior? I don't think that he would make a riddle that could be answered by the first person who see's it.I think it would be ironic though if the answer is "nothing" or something like that.

Showing 46-60 of 179