ForumsThe Tavern1,000 Facts You Didn't Know.

97 38742
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

This thread is a series of unusual and interesting facts.

What kind of facts? Facts from all corners of the world; from book authors to exercise to quantum physics!

I will start off with number 1 and we will ascend from there, feel free to add on, just get the number right. Also this could be a forum game but it kinda isn't so correct me if I'm wrong.

1. You can hold plutonium in your hand and 'not' have your well being harmed, just don't breath it in.

2. You can't prove that the world was created one minute ago and we're filled with (technically) false memories.

3. The word bullet comes from the French word Bulle which means 'ball'.

• 97 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

doqck doesn't know the meaning of tact.

ok, i went a bit too far on trying to prevent admins/mods from posting to count to 100...

188) there are exactly 1679 characters (including spaces) in this site's description that is at the bottom of the page

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

189 - Quentin Tarantino almost didn't direct Reservoir Dogs. He wrote the screenplay for two movies (True Romance and Reservoir Dogs) and he asked Tony Scott which one he wanted to direct. Whichever he chose, Tarantino would direct the other. Of course, Scott chose True Romance and Tarantino made his directorial debut.

190 - David Bowie and Stephen Hawking share the same birthday.

Tomto
Tomto
3 posts
Nomad

Wat = Tails 191. I read the Terms and Conditions to this website.

COIN RESULTS
Wat
Tails
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

192. Nobody likes noobs ^,^^^ that pretend to be smart. Ok, I guess almost everybody knows that.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

193. The largest marathon in the US was 26 miles
(I said largest, not longest)

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

194. Swine orgasm last 30 minutes (i don't know who or why discovered this)
195. You cannot die from being old. Just from illnesses that come with years
196. Gladiators were eating ash because their traners belived that it makes your muscles stronger

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

197) theres a max amount of coins u can flip in one post. proof: Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Heads Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails Coin Flip = Tails [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip] [flip]

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Heads
Coin Flip
Heads
Coin Flip
Heads
Coin Flip
Heads
Coin Flip
Tails
Coin Flip