ForumsForum GamesLost Voyage

27 9183
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

As the ship rocked with the beating tides that whipped in the gathering stormwinds the deck of the Grey Reef was swarming with its hasten crew. This is the second storm in just a fortnight at sea and the muddling galley had another two months to reach its destination in Nidal. The Grey Reef was an older ship by most standards and its captain relatively new for its previous master died not too long ago. Gregor Crowe was a young for a captain and had a reputation to do almost anything for an extra gold piece. The rugged crew of the Grey Reef was of mostly veteran sailors who knew the ship well. Captain Crowe had outfitted the lower deck with a make shift brig to transport prisoners and this was its first journey with such cargo. Nearly a dozen men in chains are hold up in the lower deck, all criminals headed to a mining camp for their incarceration in the Mindspin Mountains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You sit in the bottom deck caged with a dozen other prisoners, its been two weeks and there is little more than an arms length of room between you and the others. Your things have been taken and whats left of your clothing has been sodden and torn from the harsh treatment you have been dredged through for humiliation over your crimes. You can hear the thumping of foot steps on the upper decks and the manner in which the ship heaves you can only say that the seas are rough. There is almost no light down here say lantern light that shines through barred trapdoor.

What are you doing at this moment?

(Sorry but I got some players lined up and this is for those who have been approved..and yes I am playing my self while Game Mastering :P)

• 27 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 27