ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI need some criticism on this photos

6 5323
LordDargor
LordDargor
12 posts
Baron

as some of you may allready know I sell photos for a living
Photos

now I would really like some opinions and if there are some developers out there ask you: how ofent do you use stock photos? and do you think any of this would be usefull?

• 6 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

@LordDargor, some good advice, from a fellow photographer, make sure to utilize the "Rule of Thirds".
This article should help illustrate the points and vastly improve on your photography.
Rule of Thirds

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

As an example, and this was a difficult image for me to take:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/Chris-Koshionos/Edits%20for%20Others/Photo%20Edits/DSCF0425.jpg

You'll find the bird lies close to what would be the top left intersection in the rule of thirds:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/Chris-Koshionos/Edits%20for%20Others/Photo%20Edits/RuleofThirds.jpg

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I've only taken a photography course, but here's the criticism I have to offer. I'm also not claiming I'm an expert, but I know my basics. Besides rule of thirds, there are other things to correct in the photos.

Your photos seem to be really grainy, perhaps your not getting enough light, or the camera you're using isn't capturing enough light. Perhaps changing your ISO settings to allow more light into your camera, or make your camera more sensitive to light. This allows for better quality images in dark places.

Also, when you're on a train or a car, make sure to have fast shutter speed so that things don't seem blurred, or that it's not obvious that you were in motion, or objects were in motion.

Also one last note, some of your photos can be seen to be taken inside a car or train, or simply through a glass because glass reflection can be seen.

LordDargor
LordDargor
12 posts
Baron

thanks guys, I'll use this. the next ones will be the ones that are pending now, but the next photos that i take I will certainly try your advice XD

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

@LordDargor, Good Luck, and have fun!

harrydavis
harrydavis
1 posts
Nomad

are you like photos then photos must be in Photoshop overlays because
Photoshop Overlays are additional layers that add extra look into your images.so speed up your work flow and enhance your images quality with InventActions overlays.We offer best Photoshop overlays that are always best for photographers.

Showing 1-6 of 6