attitudeprince1997
1 posts
Shepherd
  • 32 Replies
Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

What is that figure underneath the poster's name and next to the star? What does it mean/represent?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Raze5000 this is the number of stars you possess. Stars are earned by merits and quests completed. For more info, you can see here. However, this is a discussion about sonny 3 so please, look around in the forums a bit more next time you have a question Alternatively, you can ask a mod or an admin directly through comments

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Update. Tagging people that may be interested. @ivanxxxxxxx @SirLegendary @ScrewTheLag @KAIN9 @VolRos

Searching for the keyword "sonny" in the games bar now shows 3 results: Sonny, Sonny 2 and this. The page is expected to be updated as so far there is very little content.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

By opening that page I somehow got the TLAPD quest.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

^ that's weird Well, maybe ask an admin about it?

At any rate, I've checked Krin's Twitter again, some interesting updates. He hopes to be done by the game by the end of October, while clearly says most of it, including the whole gameplay is finished. Just adding some touches to story and progression apparently. As to the "iOS and phone in general" matter, he says he asked people and they said it would be a good idea. If it was, I wonder why he didn't tell us their names Anyway, let's hope that it will indeed be ported to other platforms, like he says in his Twitter. But I really don't like the looks of this.

guiroman
guiroman
1 posts
Peasant

is what sonny 3 is available?

alonganot10
alonganot10
2 posts
Shepherd

So.... anyone knows when the ios/pc version coming out?

Wildmetal
Wildmetal
1 posts
Nomad

It's not coming out is it?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Wildmetal Of course it is. It's just been delayed. I don't know why. Perhaps someone closer to the project has a better idea

Gryphton
Gryphton
1 posts
Nomad

I can`t wait much more to launch !
plz , publish it soon

Werewolf_knight
Werewolf_knight
2 posts
Peasant

i was watching random videos on sonny 3. i was just curious... Will the game be released with no attack animations or look changes from equipted gear like the first 2 games had? or is that just a temporary place holder?

Wakobu
Wakobu
1 posts
Nomad

I'm so scared of being decepted !
I'm waiting this game from, waouh, like 10 years

Shadowninja456
Shadowninja456
1 posts
Peasant

when is it finally coming? krin said mid january so lets hope so
im so excited for this game

Meeff
Meeff
3 posts
Nomad

Dear god, the wait is finally over! I remember playing the original games in 4th grade or something and I really hope this one will be good!

magma11
magma11
1 posts
Nomad

Is there no browser component?

Showing 16-30 of 32