ForumsQuests[Operation]: Star value!

37 17723
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Objective - We should be looking for exact star value of each quest ! It's not silly, as I find it exciting in terms of community effort , which is not to be underestimated! It could be fun also! XD

Process to Help - It is simple, play games , enjoy , and take a note of star value for each quest individually! Don't assume anything please! Also , don't beat 2 or more quests and then try to parse their value! Currently the only possible way to see star value change is on the forums!

Important NOTE: If you see filled data for some quests , post yours in any case ! Why is this important? If the results are the same , we can only add confirmation , but what if they are not ?!? That leaves many questions open!

A
- A Ghostly Journey
- (∑ 245) Arc of Templar (ok)
- Awesome Seaquest
B
- Battalion Commander
- Battalion Commander 2
- Bear in Super Action Adventure
- Bit Battles
- Bloons TD 5
- Bubble Tanks 3
- Bubble Tanks Tower Defense
- Building Rush
- (∑ 170) Building Rush 2 (ok)
- Bullet Heaven 2
- Burrito Bison Revenge
C
- Cactus McCoy 2
- Caribbean Admiral
- Caribbean Admiral 2
- Castaway 2
- Catapult Madness
- Chibi Knight
- Chuck The Sheep
- City Siege 3: Jungle Siege FUBAR Pack
- Clicker Heroes
- Coinbox Hero
- Colony Defenders TD2
*10 stars (easy) Blood on the Field
*10 stars (easy) Impatient
*(easy) Rookie Drill
*(medium) Total Tower Upgrade
*(medium) Deadly Strike
*(hard) Annihilation
*(insane) Immaculate Victory
*(hard) Maximum Drill

- (∑ 170) Command & Control: Spec Ops (ok)
- Crusaders of the Lost Idols
- Crush the Castle Adventures
- Crystal Story II
- Cursed Treasure 2
D
- Dangerous Adventure
- Dawn of the Dragons
- Dead Zed 2
- Decision 2
- (∑ 245) Decision 3 (ok)
- Decision: Medieval
- Deeper Sleep
- Demons Down Under
- Demons vs Fairyland
- (∑ 170) Deterministic Dungeon (ok)
- Diggy
- (∑ 170) Don't Escape 2 (ok)
- (∑ 210) Don't Escape 3 (ok)
E
- Earn to Die 2: Exodus
- Egg Knight
- Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Epic Boss Fighter
- Epic Boss Fighter
- Epic Combo Redux
*(easy) Combonator: I Barely Knew Her!
*50 stars (hard) One Hundred Freaking Million
*25 stars (medium) 100 Turtle Rush
*(easy) Twenty For One
*(medium) One MILLION Doll-... I mean Combos.

- Escape To Hell
F
- Fire Catcher
- Frozen Islands
G
- GemCraft 2: Chasing Shadows
- GemCraft Labyrinth
- Give Up
- Give Up 2
H
- Hands Of War 3
- Help the Hero!
- (∑ 145) Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures (ok)
- (∑ 85) hitBox (ok)
- House of Wolves
I
- Incursion 2: The Artifact
- Infectonator 2
- Infinity Inc.
- Insectonator: Zombie Mode
- Into Space 2
- Invert Selection
J
- Jacksmith
K
- (∑ 180) Keeper of the Grove 2 (ok)
- Kingdom Rush
- Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- Knighttron
- K.O.L.M.
L
- Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHaven
- L.I.F.E.
- (∑ 35) Logical Element (ok)
M
- Mighty Knight
- Monster Bark
- Monsters Den Chronicles
- Multishop Tycoon
O
- OFFS3T
P
- Papa's Freezeria
Q
- Quantum of Light
R
- Ragdoll Achievement 2
- (∑ 170) Raiders took my dog (ok)
- Railbot
- Raze 3
- Rise of Champions
- Road of Fury
- Road of Fury 2
- Road of the Dead 2
- Robots Initiate Work Sequence
- (∑ 580) Rogue Soul 2 (ok)
- (∑ 355) Royal Squad (ok)
- Royal Warfare
- Rumble In The Soup
- Ruthless Pandas
S
- Sacred Treasure
- Sentry Knight
- Sentry Knight 2
- Sentry Knight: Conquest
- Sequester
- ShellShock Live 2
- Sinjid
- Sky Quest
- Strike Force Heroes 2
- (∑ 335) Strike Force Heroes 3 (ok)
- StrikeForce Kitty 2
- StrikeForce Kitty Last Stand
- StrikeForce Kitty League
- Sum Links
- Sum Points
- Sum Tracks
- Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade
- Sushi Cat-a-pult
- (∑ 170) Sword & Spoon (ok)
- (∑ 215) Swords and Souls (ok)
T
- (∑ 270) Tequila Zombies 3 (ok)
- The Deepest Sleep
- The Enchanted Cave 2
- The Gatekeeper
- The Gun Game 2
- The King of Towers
- The King's League: Odyssey
- The Last Stand: Dead Zone

- The Weapon Masters Quests have been Deactivated.

- This Is The Only Level 3
- This Is The Only Level 4
- Tinysasters 2
- Tower of Doom
- Treadmillasaurus Rex
U
- Upgrade Complete 2
W
- Warlords: Epic Conflict
- (∑ 35) What's inside the box? (ok)
- (∑ 355) Witch Hunt (ok)
Z
- Zombie And Juliet
- Zombotron 2
- Zombotron 2: Time Machine

I know that list is not complete ,will be adding more data here as times goes on!
Just name the game , quest , difficulty , and star value ! Please use the exact name, thank you !

• 37 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I have updated the opening post with sum marks for games that follow the original formula ! If we find some intruder , we could easily check and clear any doubt! It might seems like a huge job , but I consider it fun , and I like when I see poeple from community working together for a common goal! XD

What I know from a fact is that Knight blessing quest difficulty was changed from hard to insane on May 17, 2016 ! I also know that majority of hard difficulty ones got an update to insane somewhere between September 2, 2015 and September 5, 2015 ! How many exactly I don't know , but this is something that can be also checked ! Below each quest there is a info about release date ! Once the quest gets some update , the release date changes with it!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Then that ties in perfectly with my assumption about jimmycarlos' high star count. He earned the quests AFTER they had their difficulties updated (at least most of them). So this would explain the high star count compared to users with more quests like Olinser...

@Gantic or @MrDayCee , this seems like a crucial problem if the star stat is to be fully implemented one day. And our assumption pretty much explains everything so far. Can you please look into it? thanks

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

Ok, I've done the Second Batch of testing on OperationStarValue. I earned all the quests for 20 games, and checked the star count after each one. They all give the right amount of stars.

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o334/jimmycarlos/AG%20Quests.png

The more games I test, the more I am convinced that the predicted star values are correct, and that my theory about the quests is true. For future historians, here is a relevant post from 31st July 2016 where I first hypothesised the theory.

Wow, I am really surprised to be 3rd place across all of Armor Games. I feel very pleased, and well done to everyone else in the top 30.

To answer Doom's questions about me - I have a hunch as to why I and kolis have above average stars. This hunch is way out there, but if it is right it would be very nice indeed. I achieved the majority of my quests in December 2015. A look at Kolis' page mentions a comment that he got over 100 quests in November 2015. A lot of other players earned quests before this time. In relation to others, we're new to the scene.

I remember when I was trying to finish off "The Weapon Masters", that the official Armor Games Quest board by Ferret mentioned the hardest quest being the hard quest "Dragon Slayer". However, when I completed it, it wasn't a hard quest - It had been upgraded to an Insane Quest.

If we take Patrick2011's guess for the Quests to Stars conversion which says that: "Each easy quest is worth 10 points. Each medium quest is worth 25 points. Each hard quest is worth 50 points. Each insane quest is worth 200 points."

It would mean that I would have a 150 star advantage just from the "Dragon Slayer" quest. Add to the fact that over time, more badges have increased in difficulty rather than decreased and it could explain this discrepancy.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Here are few more thoughts I have:

Since @OperationStarValue is testing more games (hoping for reply about correctness of tested games) , he will probably be the hero of the day and most likely hero of the week !

Normally, and as far as I know there are no quests for such achievements , technically , but it's going to be interesting to see does the star count change !!! It's just a thought !

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

If you earned a quest that has changed in value then your stars will not be updated, at the moment. It's a known issue/bug and will be fixed before the full release of this system.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Thank you @boppins , that explains all !

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

Thank You @boppins for clearing everything up.

Mystery Solved, good job, team! (@ivanxxxxxxx @Doombreed)

Showing 31-37 of 37